Turd Division 17/18

@anon32894817, you seem to be online now.
Are you planning on fielding a team this week?

I was up all night I’ll get to it later.

2 Likes

@anon32894817 I don’t want to be a cunt about this but you’ve got to sort this today, I assume you’ll be in the GG this afternoon so the sooner the better. I assume playoff places are often decided by small margins.

Or by wins against me :sweat_smile:

Congrats @chops91.
Impressive lineup you have this week, no shame in losing to that franchise.

Well done @anon32894817,
Now @chops91

Night night guys, first time I can recall watching a matchup to it’s conclusion, looked hairy earlier on but Melvin has taken care of business to give my boys a nice win. Bad luck @Bad_Winner, very enjoyable game.

After a titanic struggle all day @raylan is now kicking my ass.

You still have three bullets

Blanks more likely

I was in about the same position last week and I couldnt close it out

@Copper_pipe looks to be on for an unlikely victory after even losing Rodgers early on, trading for Mark Ingram was inspired :clap:_ would cap a good week for the western turds_

Mad to do a trade, just having a look there cause I’m bored, I’ve a glut of decent RBs, Gordon is the only player I’m intent on holding.

What are you looking for? You seem very weak at TE, Coby Fleener is a useless cunt, I had a him a few times this season and last and dropped him to the wire on every occasion. I could offer you Jared Cook who at least racks up some points and with Carr back can only improve.

1 Like

I had Clay for a few weeks after Olsen’s injury and he was brilliant, took a chance on Fleener for a week as it looked a good matchup on paper, I’m not interested in Cook but I would like to discuss your other TE if you rate him highly :confused:
What about Julio, I recall I took a misfiring first round pick from you last year and it worked well for you. You need strengthening at RB. Are Gronk or Julio available?

Anybody else interested in doing business?

You had a more than fair offer from me last week and you turned it down, no point in talking about trades if you are looking for a lopsided one

No and No, but good luck anyway

1 Like

That wasn’t a fair offer mate, it wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t what I wanted, don’t be so sore about it, you were the one who was chancing his arm. Should I just accept every offer ffs sake :rofl:
I’ve never tried to rip anybody off.

:roll_eyes:

What’s that for?
This is an odd attack, you offered me Ertz and McCaffrey for Melvin Gordon, I had zero interest in McCaffrey and you thought do highly of him you left him on your bench in a very favourable matchup.
Now you’re accusing me of what exactly because I turned down one trade?
As far as I know I’ve been involved in all the trades in the division and they’ve been fair to everybody. I’ll have a look to see what I think somebody needs to match my own needs,
You’re coming across as a bit of a baby.