Turd Division 17/18

That was weird, listed as inactive and scores 10 points.

Wtf.

Site seemed a bit off yesterday alright. 10 pts enough or still a big ask?

10 wouldn’t have done it, I removed him as I was hitting the sack, that was a fuck up from the site though.
That prick Richardson from Seattle and his 25 points finished me off really, averaged about 8 before that.

Crowell’s score would rankle too.

I took him out last minute on a figary because @Chucks_Nwoko had tipped Cohen to go well on the betting thread. My entire bench went well this week.

Its a dose.

From a betting view, he scored a TD which was a great success for me personally.

Not meant as a criticism at all, my own lookout, Crowell has tested my patience for too long and theVikings were a tough matchup for him.

Who did you drop for Wilson?

4 on the bounce for @Copper_pipe :clap::clap:

He dropped Wilson ? He did in his fuck … Russell Wilson the QB ?

He seems to have picked up Wilson ( WR - KC ) and dropped Tate late last night who showed up IA. Tate ended up playing.

That info is easily found, I left Kenny Britt away, he seems to have burnt his bridges in Cleveland.
If I had a QB like Wilson I’d cherish him, Cam has been a huge huge disappointment, I was happy to have him day one.

1 Like

I thought Tate was out for an extended period myself…

I’m seeking expressions of interest to take over a franchise with a soon to be 5 and 3 record as current GM is getting bullet PM please

@caulifloweredneanderthal, what about it? I’ll help you out with the basics, you’ve a decent roster.

I told you not to let @anon32894817 in… Just offer it to someone in one of the other divisions until seasons end…

No way.
Let @caulifloweredneanderthal have it and maybe you can help him out for the rest of the season. As Art said, his lineup would be good and it’s looking like a Playoff franchise at least.

Sort this ASAP, Siemian and Derby are available as free agents for tonight

Sorry chaps.

Too many other commitments at the moment to be taking up such a position

Cc @carryharry

1 Like