Turd Division 17/18

Ah no mate, go for it, it only takes a few minutes a week really, you’ll have plenty of help,
PM your log in details to me or @ChocolateMice if you want to ease yourself in, we’ll explain everything and after a couple of weeks you’ll be flying it.
We need you now.

I think I need Travis Kelce to be struck down with a virus or @chops91 has my number

You are on a serious run, pal.

Massive 1 game streak alright

Beating Chops is no mean feat.

He has Kelce and the Broncos defence to play against Hunt for me, 11 points in it. Don’t think it’ll be enough.

Kareem Hunt should have an absolute field day against a shit Denver D this evening, you have no worries mate.

It looks like the two best teams by a distance
Come on @caulifloweredneanderthal just say the word and you’ll be playing in a matter of hours

I could live with Kelce beating me, long as I’m not done by a 16 point kicker again

Yeah, @caulifloweredneanderthal. Step up to fuck.

@ChocolateMice will guide you through final games & you’ll be all set up to go at it from the word Go next season.

Lads I know nothing about the NFL. All I know is there’s a handy lad called Aaron Rodgers who plays for my beloved Green Bay Packers.

I know about as much about fantasy NFL as @ChocolateMice knows about south Tipp hurling (excluding the activities of his beloved Ballybacon of course)

Doesn’t matter a fuck, you’ll get into it in lick time and I’ll ensure you get Aaron Rodgers if you send some wide receiver from a shit cincinatti team my way.
Just say the word, this is a great game and you’ll be in place for the necessary restructuring next year

I knew sweet fuck all before joining the esteemed Turd Division last Season and know little more now. It’s a bit of crack of a Sunday evening.

@cmontofuck is your man lads — he’s an NFL fan

cc @artfoley

@artfoley, replace the two injured reserve players on LongLiveTassoti’s bench with Siemien and Derby to make this a contest, it’s completely unfair on the chumps who haven’t played against them yet.

When’s the next match lads? I’ve a family dinner this evening - the mother has a turkey on so I might be otherwise occupied. I’ll give it a lash sure.

2 Likes

There’s a match tonight, you’ve a bit of tinkering to do but you’ve got a chance of winning, I’ve outlined what needs to be done, hopefully @artfoley will sort it for you.
PM me for any advice, these cunts will laugh but I understand how the site works now at least

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

What the fuck does a Tipp roaster cunt like you know about football,
Fucking amateur hour.

Fire me over your email by pm