Turd Division 17/18

Can you concentrate on sentences?

Look mate, can you confirm whether or not youā€™re playing before we start this, Iā€™m quite happy to talk shit with you for the next 5 months but just deal with this first, I suspect youā€™ll play?

:rollseyes:

If you thought last year was bad, imagine him this year after being up all night watching Big Bird with a cranky infant.

1 Like

Look mate, after a couple of weeks the kid will be able to pick the team for him, couldnā€™t do much worse anyway,
I just hope he plays, I wish heā€™d commit.

Signing in

1 Like

2 to go, perhaps Joe and Cauli will get in yet.

Any preference for draft date/time?

Thereā€™s 8 teams in the turds now on the official game site, this includes @anon32894817 who has been removed from this threadā€™s list, @Raylan is still there but I think heā€™s been promoted.
We need to sort out our final 12 and set up drafts and divisions etc, are you in or not @maroonandwhite?
Thereā€™s already one reserve team in place

Iā€™ll start booting people out later when I figure out how the commission thing works so well be left with only guess and no secuntas

1 Like

@maroonandwhite was relegated from the Segunda so should be in.

1 Like

Heā€™s giving it licks on the other thread looking for reinstatement to the segunda and hasnā€™t confirmed interest here, @caulifloweredneanderthal and @Joe_Player are looking for a spot and Iā€™d say theyā€™d be a good addition.

Can everyone make sure their screen name matches their username here.

Iā€™m looking at you Martin eoin, & Jordan you cunts

1 Like

Whats the website?

Fantasy.nfl.com

League name & login code?

Iā€™m in, with you bunch of complete special cases. Whoā€™s commish? Foley? Fuck my life

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a league with a lad called Jordan. How did this happen.

League name & login?

CC @ChocolateMice :joy:

2 Likes