Turd Division 17/18

That roaster @caulifloweredneanderthal will be asking who should he be sticking in left corner back.

The league is ruined the day they let that cunt in

1 Like

@anon32894817 out
@caulifloweredneanderthal in

2 Likes

You need serious work on your roster. Obviously get rid of the two on IR, and you could drop all your remaining useless RBs bar Powell. There are better QBs than Ben on the wire, and you need a decent TE.
Other than that youā€™re grand.

Letā€™s get him through tonight first mate,
Siemian and Derby in.

Heā€™s going to lose by at least 20 points this week pal, Jesus couldnā€™t save him. Take the loss and move on and donā€™t fill your roster with more useless shit when its already full of it.
He needs to be thinking long term, heā€™s in the weakest division by far and a few wins could get him into the playoffs.

1 Like

He has nothing in the world to lose, two on IR replaced with the two I mentioned as free agents. He has three players tonight that just need to match Smith because West will do nothing,
Heā€™s got a chance, if you were Art youā€™d be worried

Iā€™m waiting by the phone for a pankied call ā€¦

Youā€™re forgetting Art has CJ Anderson. Anyway, fair enough have a go tonight, but he has bigger issues.
@artfoley, you should really give him waiver position 1 for a few weeks to give him a chance to sort out his roster.

Good thinking. Iā€™ll look at it later on

I had indeed overlooked that, oh well, still not a lost cause though.
Donā€™t think things are so bad that he needs the special treatment.

When is throw in in the matches lads? Iā€™m in Tipp with shit internet . What do I do? Iā€™ve the app downloaded

Iā€™ve forgotten my password alreadyšŸ˜‚

Youā€™ll be in bed for the game tonight, itā€™s tricky to explain, youā€™ll have to play around with it when youā€™ve time.
For now send on your log in details to someone to give you a chance tonight.
@ChocolateMice might take care of it, Iā€™m happy to do so as well if you send me your details

You keep your nose out of the trough, mate. @ChocolateMice can take care of him.
No conflict of interests.

Thereā€™s a Thurs night game and a Monday night game, the rest are on Sundays. So youā€™ve missed all but tonightā€™s game for this week. Log into the App and click on My Team and you can view your shit lineup. Your only options for tonight are to add Sieman and Derby as @backinatracksuit said. Youā€™ll find them in the Players Tab under Available QBs and TEs.

Iā€™m only offering in case nobody else does, Iā€™d say itā€™s tricky enough to navigate adding two free agents in a hurry and putting them in the right place.

Iā€™ve just spotted as well that @caulifloweredneanderthal has a nightmare week 9 coming up for byes.

Any of the lads from the upper divisions can help him.

Iā€™ll meet you in Fennessys some night and you can talk me through it

Chaser will be ready for the outside world soon enough, we can do laps of Mary I with the mutts,
Or Fennessys.
You wonā€™t regret this Iā€™d say, just make sure to have few distractions particularly between 5 and 11 on a Sunday