Turd Division 17/18

He needs to be removed ā€¦ actually, no, the state of you stupid cunts - you actually need an observer.

Chucks stays

Donā€™t forget who created the Turd Division guys.

You have lifetime membership?

This years turds are shit hot @ChocolateMice

@artfoley can you reinstate the Cooks to the newbies team. Iā€™d rather not be forced to intervene.

:rollseyes:

This years turds are shit hot mate, have you anything to add bar the roll eyes, you wish you had competition like us.

Hmmmmā€¦it appears @artfoley has first waiver priority. The plot thickens.

Itā€™s been cluster fuck after cluster fuck from the reading in hereā€¦ You even had a lad booted out and a Tipp roaster come in to fill his boots.

:flushed:

That clown should never have been allowed in, it was outside interference that got him there,
Thereā€™s a couple of weak links but itā€™s a very competitive league, youā€™d do well to find fault with it, but of course Iā€™ve nothing to compare it with.

Itā€™s an extremely weak league. Thereā€™s a number of guys on waivers that are rostered in the Primera/Segunda/GWM leagues.

The Gene Wilder Memorial Tournament is the best NFLFF league in the worldā€¦ We might be raffling off two tickets to allow two lucky spectators enjoy week 10.

We willnā€™t.

What Franchises in the GWM are also in Turds?

Hmmm @labane1917ā€¦and raylan possibly.

This chops guy is the only other who seems to know what theyā€™re at.

1 Like

The reverse also must be true, thereā€™s slim enough pickings on waivers st the moment, a couple of interesting ones dropped on this week but thatā€™s as a result of aggressive play, (forget Cooks)

Now can @artfoley fast track a trade because I would like to fill my roster before one of the other top top turds takes what I want

Top administrating tbf.

Iā€™m looking good for a strong finish, playoffs and who knows thereafter.

Ive been told you havenā€™t a hopeā€¦ have I been sold a pup?

Are you calling a win for your boys this weekend?