Turd Division 17/18

I certainly hope so. Bye weeks have hindered me in past weeks but the weeks ahead will be kind to me in that respect.

A few injuries clear up and I hope to finish strongly.

Everything is a bonus tbh as I was terribly mentored in my rookie Season.

Nice to see a bit of confidence,
Iā€™m well weakened by the bye week but I should have too muchā€¦
Irrelevant for me though as @chops91 will be 8-1 after this week barring a miracle,
@Raylan could challenge for the major honours if he had a wide receiver

Yeah, tbh you will have too much for my poorly assembled crew. Well done in advance.

Thatā€™s what I thought, donā€™t beat yourself up about it. You fucked up though by repeatedly turning down my generous trade offers which you would have won on.

Anyway, seriously @artfoley, are you gonna give Cooks back to the rookie?

@artfoley sorted this yesterday. Heā€™s a Man of his word

Hold on. @artfoley why am I not seeing Cooks there?

What does TE mean lads?

I put you to the top of waiver wire to get him back

2 Likes

When does that happen pal? Youā€™re a good man

Iā€™m quietly confident that Iā€™ll take a big scalp before this league finishes*

*when does it finish?

TE = Tight End
Go to players and add Cooks, drop one of your weak players, Rawls or Samuel. You canā€™t play Cooks this week as he is on Bye week.

Iā€™ve that done mate. Iā€™ve given Samuel the p45. The gatekeeper art is gonna sort it

Thereā€™s more on waivers that will improve your team mate,
That bollix @Copper_pipe picked up my free agents this morning almost immediately after I asked here to speed the process along so I could do the same :thumbsdown:

His mentor did a good job there :smirk:

1 Like

Just search for him and add him as a player

Hail Hail

Bad form. 1 minute before my trade processed :thinking:

Did this yesterday mate. Do I cancel it and do it again?

We can assume that Art will not step on your toes so that should be oxo

So so start for @caulifloweredneanderthal which keeps him competitive till Sunday anyway in the David v Goliath clash of the week.
26.3 points from McCown and Powell

Is that good? I havenā€™t a clue if it is. How many points do I need to bate @chops91?