Turd Division 17/18

I forgot to slot in my defence :persevere:

They werenā€™t playing last night?

Just the 24 from Wilson is a result for me

They were showing up as benched in the gamecenter last night, seems like theyā€™re in okay now though

Huge game for @caulifloweredneanderthal, make or break against the division leader,
He could well be a lucky general, was looking for a RB from me during the week as there was fuck all there, now Zeke and Forteā€™s misfortune leaves him very healthy there with Bilal Powell and Alf Morris

1 Like

@artfoley, youā€™ve a bit of work to do mate

Hopefully I can get things going this week mate

@artfoley
Your lineup is a mess, mate. You need to go shopping.

Fuck sake @artfoley, will you pick up a QB and drop your spare kicker

I did it earlier, mustnā€™t have pressed submit

:rollseyes:

Have you not got some boat trip to be on while laughing at subbies who have families to feed?

That was yesterday mate, keep up.

Time to teach @chops91 a lesson. Iv gambled on Willie snead this week shit or bust time now

Signing in.

Not sure who Iā€™m playing so canā€™t really get the smack talk going. Big pre match rallying speech beforehand. My lads are ready to make some touchdowns and so on

Congrats Baby Got Dak aka @Bawny

@Bawny

2 weeks in a row that injuries fuck me over.

Amateur hour for LLT.

Iā€™ve lads on the bench pulling in decent numbers while Jordy Nelson continues to stink the place up.

The honeymoon is over. Iā€™ve been summoned in to meet the franchiseā€™s hierarchy.

Why the fuck did you drop Ben for the useless cunt Bortles, and then play the more useless cunt Fitzpatrick?
Get Ben back, if you can.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m bored with it already mate

1 Like