Turd Division 17/18

Story of the week is @caulifloweredneanderthal

He is far from home & hosed yet.

Early days yet lads. I’m only out there to make up the numbers and make sure the league doesn’t fall apart. Anything else is bonus territory

What a glorious weekend in the Turds. All six games close and four to be decided tomorrow night.

1 Like

Me and @carryharry should be still interesting in the very late early hours,
But again the story of the weekend is @caulifloweredneanderthal forcing a shootout between Jordy and Ty Mont to take down the leagues top dog.

Had a look there at the scores. Looks like Chops has the edge going into tonight. Gave it a rattle all the same

No mate, you’re a warm favourite

Gone from 0-4 to 5-4 :sweat_smile:

I told you …

Got lucky this week with Fournette being inactive

No, you didnt. You went out and marched all over the cunt.

Cat got your tongue @backinatracksuit? :smirk_cat:

Stafford the cunt is ruining my evening. There’s no point having a GB wideout on your roster any longer.

Golden Tate killing spliffs here

Down to the wire here, Green Bay have the momentum
edit. Stafford to Marvin Jones just kills off labane.

Tight one, good matchup, I’d have enjoyed the tension of watching that game last night.
Bad luck @carryharry, Winston had a big say.
I had a decent bet on Abdullah to score an anytime TD last night to soften the blow of what I felt was gonna be a loss but I’m a winner all ends up. :+1:
@chops91 marches on in the division where everyone has a winning record

1 Like

@caulifloweredneanderthal you put up a good fight. Best of luck for the rest of the year. Chops91 marches on :+1:

1 Like

Well done pal. Just saw the scores there.

It was my first proper match. Last week was really just an unveiling to the crowd before heading up to the directors box, whereas this week I had the tracksuit on and was on the training pitch with the lads. Was hoping for the infamous ‘new manager bounce’ but just fell short. @anon7035031 is right there - no point in having a WR from Green Bay while Rodgers is out. That cost me in the end

You;re an embarrassment.

Yes mate. I’m learning the lingo now though