Turd Division 18/19

@caulifloweredneanderthal v the computer

You’re all playing for second place.

1 Like

I see @backinatracksuit is this weeks victim

Like lambs to the slaughter, your defense is doing sterling work, nobody can score against you

dunno whats going on there @carryharry the only one to hit 100 points (only just) against me, unlike the useless fuckers from come on tom and vicks puppy daycare.

Mad stuff, @anon7035031 has conceded 471 points in three weeks, you’ve conceded 280

I’m also the second lowest scoring team in the league after labane but hes o-3 and I’m 3-0

1 Like

We’ve had this discussion before. In FF you have no control over what your opponent scores. Unless you are @Bandage who believes you can set up your lineup to defend against your opponent.

2 Likes

Yes mate, you may remember that I was front and centre for that, it was some of the dumbest commentary in my time here.

There’s a reason you two are languishing in the turd division and I’m a decorated former top tier victor.

2 Likes

Yes mate, it’s because we’re allowed to play

You stupid cunt…the whole point of ff is setting your line-up to negate your opponent. I really thought you knew better.

Are you sure that new avatar is allowable under the new rules?

You’re a has been mate.

Until I get threatened again I’ll assume it is.

You literally couldn’t make it up.

Ah bless, we’re gonna do it again,

The smart guys pick these things up very early … others will flounder about for a few years before they cop it.

There are guys in this division who clearly haven’t a fucking clue what they’re doing

It’s fascinating how quickly you mastered it yourself.