Turd Division 18/19

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hay saved @backinatracksuit bate, only just!

Next up the award winning @caulifloweredneanderthal who pissed away his flawless record this week.

Pissed that away the previous week bud

Whoever is giving you advice is pulling the piss.

Who’s Shutthefuckup?
I’ve sent you a trade proposal,
It’s been a terrible season for me but I’ll keep going. I’m scoring pretty well but can’t get the win.

I’m thinking about it, I’m light on RB’s without Bell though

You’re headed for the playoffs, Bell will be back soon, you need a solid TE

Chaps…

I’ve a few lads with DNPs beside them but they’re not lining out until Sunday

However I do have personnel involved in tonight’s match. Does this mean I have to make a call on those lads before any of my players play or can I wait until Sunday afternoon?

I do plan on being very drunk Saturday and very hungover Sunday, but I am still taking this seriously

Cc @artfoley @Copper_pipe @carryharry @backinatracksuit

Don’t worry about the DNPs, they’ll be fine,
If you leave the two lads in for tonight they stay in,
I’m probably going to roll with Gronk andhope hes not inactive, I’ll be fast asleep

1 Like

You’re going to be asleep when you have guys on your roster playing?? What the absolute fuck?

2 Likes

It’s very hard to maintain any degree of interest when you have this kind of attitude.

I dont understand why lads bothering getting involved if they are going to be in bed when games are on.

1 Like

We all can’t be up at all hours robbing houses unlike some.

Why not? I’m back up at 6.45am not a bother

There’s a disgruntled ex turd who’d take great pleasure in telling my employer and parents of my clients that I keep unsociable hours,
Gronk plays anyway, right???

Turds: serious business

Looks like my goose is already cooked this week and @caulifloweredneanderthal ill be knocking out my unbeaten run barring a miracle.

You’re not playing me bucko

Your playing me bud . Not over yet

Beat that cunt bawny