Turd Division 18/19

Late flurry by a few of my players makes it interesting again. Need a big game game from Lynch & cousins

Complete turn around there man

I’m surprised myself. First time this season scoring over 130. Still gonna go down to the wire. May the best man win

Zach ertz won it for u . Came down to the last play

He sure did and I didn’t see him doing it. Good game sir.

But Jesus thats some comback from me being over 70 points down at one stage to win by 15

Someone fucked up my perfect record, I was heading for 0-15 in my three (3) leagues, and some cunt came along and let me beat him.

Fuck Goff & Cooks.

You should have scored way more too but for injuries to Bredia & Kupp you could have topped 160.

I’ll be lucky to win another game with my group.

1 Like

Wentz and Jeffrey in a slugfest here between the relegation contenders.

I gave up on taking anything from the season a few weeks ago but Jaysus, every time I check the phone in the morning I get a drop, :confused:

Nice bit of pep in my step this morning :smile:

I robbed you with Tyreek Hill’s performance. I’ll take the win with humility.

1 Like

Ave it @anon7035031 avvve itttttt

Well done mate. Kupp going down hobbled my chances, but I have four players to bring decency to my score tonight, including Devonte Adams who could do wreck against the shit niners.

Weirdly my opponent this week was all done by 9 last night (Irish time)

You deserved it, pal.

I hope he does i need him to bring home the bacon elsewhere

Appreciate the offer @anon26343222, it’s nice to get one for a change.
It’s a decent enough one as well but I couldn’t be having my RB1 and RB2 on the same team, I’ll have a better look later on, I’d like to do some business for the interest

@anon26343222, could you process that trade ASAP, I’d like to do more business this week

Apologies mate, meant that for @Copper_pipe

Done.

1 Like