Turd Division 18/19

Are you interested?

What’s it about?

Are you in or out?

It’s a computer game.

We’d take you in a heartbeat

Fuck off you interfering Cork cunt

1 Like

Is there gloating, childish behaviour, juvenile one-upmanship and utterly futility?

a bit yeah.
Are you in?

I would advise a year playing a pretend league first.
Although this is division 3 the standard is now quite high as most lads have been at it for a while

Without knowing what I’m into I’m in. A bit like my first three marriages

1 Like

There might be enough for a fourth division at this rate.

It’s fantasy American Football… This is a hurling and American Football forum after all.

2 Likes

To hell with that. I know less about American football than I do about soccerball. I’d hate to clog up the thread with ill-informed baseless nonsense :thinking:

In

3 Likes

Ah here

There’s plenty of that, a lot of lads that know nothing about the sport.

Is it like the world cup prediction league? Pick the winner and guess the score?

No, you pick players in a draft and set a line up each week. There’s a small bit of horsetrading, that’s about it.

A bit more complicated, you’d want a bit of time on your hands a couple of times a week, I suspect you have it.
One of the big boys will hold your hand for a few weeks, @Chucks_Nwoko was a decent mentor to me before he turned on me :confused:
In all honesty ideally you’d want a bit of interest in the game but it’s probably not necessary to be successful

What the hell. I have very little time but I’m well capable of wasting it

OK mate, you’ll be on the backup list, I suspect you’ll be needed,
If the rape trial taught us anything it’s that you have the necessary obsessive streak to be a TFKNFLFF star.

1 Like