Turd Division 18/19

Some comeback, you had me fearing the worst for a while. You’ll dominate the quads next year i think

I got every call wrong, 3 decisions to make with the line up and I’d have won if I got any of them right

Fuckit anyway

nice way to end my losing streak by beating @Copper_pipe

You’re overthinking it pal

Good players on my bench again this week fellas, I can see a few lads who need to get their squads in shape for the playoffs.

Wentz the cunt couldn’t even get one (1) point for me.

@artfoley, I’m not sure what to make of that trade proposal though I was delighted to get it.

Did you make some sort of mistake and mistake one of those jokers for Julio Jones?

If I’m being perfectly honest it was a hail Mary in anticipation of the playoffs :smiley:

Fair play, the three lads you offered for my two studs scored a combined 0.3 points yesterday (and they all played) :smiley:
You badly need a running back but you definitely look like you’re headed for the playoffs.

Jammy cunt,

I need a minor miracle tonight.

Not that it matters but I noticed that Mike Evans got no points for his fumble recovery touchdown?

Hail Hail

Trade pending @Copper_pipe

Approved.

1 Like

Wonderful,

FFS sake @artfoley

Fuck. Forgot about early kick off

Congrats @artfoley

The dream is over for Franchise Joints,spliffs,Blunts for 2018/19 season.
We rallied the troops after a horrible 1st half of the Season. Won games we’d no right to truth told, big name players came & went.

But, I’m proud of my roster for turning it around as best we could. Bye week really hurt this week but alas it’s live & learn.

Roll on Turd Division 2019/20.

1 Like

Fucking hell @Copper_pipe, that was some showing this week.
Unbelievable.