Turd Division 18/19

Three of the divisions wrapped up after this weekend,
@Copper_pipe looks unstoppable, only the team called Hide and Zeke has any chance of competing with him and it would take a very strange week for that to happen, or Mahomes throwing 6 touchdowns.
That was a heck of a draft @Copper_pipe,

How is it poised for the playoffs?

I’ve beaten copper once and I can do it again. Just have to take out that hide and Zeke cunt first.

you have Buck Allen, Carlos Hyde and a few lads on IR
He has Zeke and McCaffrey

Do you wanna trade? :grinning:

I believe I have a roster when everyone of the cunts clicks to beat anyone. I just need 100 games to get them to click. :see_no_evil:

Well send me an offer then. Maybe I could do with some reinforcements

You should be looking to do deals, you’ll have to trade away one of your big name WRs, that running back group is dreadful and there’s nothing on waivers.

Kareem Hunt or Gus Edwards could make some difference for Art.

Thanks mate.

I’ll not forgive you for abandoning me like that, pal.

1 Like

Midwestern Gaels lose a big game on 177 points, tough break

Me and you in playoffs as it stands . I’ve faith in mahomes

I had a great deal for you but it seems trade deadline has passed

Here @Copper_pipe

What is your stance on cunts starting IA players continually? You have cunts like myself starting full rosters week in, week out & still losing.
Wtf are you going to do?

I propose that @artfoley is suspended from our Conference & that a playoff spot be between myself or @maroonandwhite.

I see Shutthefuckup was at it as well.

Oh how fucking convenient a punishment, one that suits your needs.

If you can’t win against people who start an IA don’t go cribbing and crying. Even with an IA starter I still beat you by 24. The playoff position was locked 2 weeks ago so you and MAW had fuck all chance of getting in to the playoffs.

Bad form mate, as commish you threatened sanctions and followed through at least once and earlier this season you repeated your stance.
You’ve a duty to keep your team up to date, you’re bizarrely carrying two kickers and defences and two players on IR as well as the inactive player for the past two weeks who never had a chance of playing.

@maroonandwhite deserves to take the spot, he is taking it seriously.

It’s not a creche I’m running. I dont have the time/ Couldn’t be arsed in checking lads rosters before games.

Convenient response considering @Chucks_Nwoko is running your franchise.

yep, I handed out sanctions and threw someone out of the league but that was for consistent piss tasking that had an effect on the league standings.

prior to that i’d taken waivers off for 2 weeks on IA. and I agree that I face sanctions, but not what harry is suggesting which is laughable.

just sometimes life takes over from fantasy NFL and cant be helped