Turd Division 18/19

A tough season for my group, third highest scoring team with solid scores every week, incredible amount of points conceded. Very happy with the team I built.
Drafting Wilson was a mistake, he was bang average for fantasy despite his excellent QB play, losing out by minutes on James Connor as a FA cost me a lot.
Good luck to the playoff teams, @Copper_pipe will take some beating, my Sunday nights won’t be the same.
We’ll put a bit of work into setting up s dynasty league @Chucks_Nwoko

You’re in bed at 9.30 most Sunday nights, mate…

You’ll make a great dynasty GM. I’ve been very impressed with your commitment thus far. 2019 is the year TFKNFLFF goes nuclear.

1 Like

My routine was bed before midnight at the latest, then watch red zone at hurry up pace around 7 am and watch the highlight package of the late game after work, so it’s my Sunday night, Monday morning and afternoon that won’t be the same

I haven’t watched a single minute of NFL this year. I’m on the brink of the play offs :joy:

The game tonight could go a long way towards deciding promotion out of the turds, @Copper_pipe is likely to beat Art by 100 points so the winner of this match is promoted, lots of Chiefs in your matchup, it’ll make interesting viewing

What match is on tonight mate?

You’re only acting the maggot now, sure you picked up one of the players only a few hours ago,
I think you’ll do it

Do i risk melvin gordon if fit? In another league playoffs, chuffed for myself

:joy::joy::joy:

I didn’t actually realise he was playing tonight mate.

1 Like

Fuck sake, you remind me of this chap, :grinning: or Mr Magoo

Job is oxo @caulifloweredneanderthal, you’re off to the segunda

Early days pal. Took a punt on a lad and he did the job for me. Lots of ball to be played yet

You’ve done it pal, what a rookie season

Tonight’s the night we will find out

Look at that fucker @artfoley in the playoffs & he hasn’t an interest in it at all.

Ooooffftttt

Hold on… Just had a check for injuries. Didn’t realise there were games last night. There usually wouldn’t be on a Saturday? Hopkins did the business :grin:

It is done

Jammy @artfoley gets 19 points from his kicker :grinning:

1 Like

The levels of seethe here are off the charts. Happy Christmas to you and yours har.

1 Like