Turd Division 18/19

I’m 8-4 and made shit loads of waiver moves and inflicted one of coppers 2 losses. I’m taking it seriously. both yours and MAW’s losing records suggest that you arent

What makes you think that?

I autodrafted as I was not around for the draft.

I’ve only made 7 changes since week 1.

I’ve a decent record and dont see any need to make changes unless absolutely necessary.

Mate, it’s not a creche he’s running here.

1 Like

Look who popped in.

Well you did tag him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Very convenient wasn’t it.

Just disqualify @artfoley and be done with it please. It’s an insult to the League that lads aren’t taking it seriously. This is TFKFF.

Congrats @caulifloweredneanderthal by the way.

1 Like

Thanks pal. It’s a little tradition of mine to check the scores at breakfast time on a Monday but I somehow forgot to do it today

Debatable

Looks like myself and fake news gonna go to 10-3 . I’ve the head to head he has more points scored . What decides seeding ?

I think it is down to points scored but not 100%
Once again I have met the highest scoring team this week, I’ve had some shitty luck this year.

You have had tbf, decent roster which underachieved.

It’s the sight of the red jersey that motivates teams to run up the score against you.

It’s a pain in the hole, I’m conceding an average of 145 a week, it’s tough to beat that.

@caulifloweredneanderthal looks to have the last playoff spot wrapped up barring a catastrophe, if he doesn’t win his matchup he just needs to avoid scoring 38 less points than Midwestern Gaels.

:brendan:

You’re a gas cunt @artfoley

its in the vain hope that someone picks him up

Congrats @Copper_pipe on taking top seed . Well deserved . I’ll see you in playoffs

1 Like

Xmas party is off at Joints Blunts Spilffs after that shit show last night. Absolutely no reason for downing tools like that.

Best of luck to all in the playoffs.

What’s another year…

1 Like