• 4 Conferences

0 voters

Poll ends 9:30 tomorrow night.

Not Thursday or Friday anyway. Sunday evening be the finest

I love the protest vote :smile:

I assure you only votes from members within the league will be considered

Saturday 9pm it is…

1 Like

Superb decision making mate, you will make an awesome commish.

It’s an odd time for something like that, don’t think I’ll be able to draft then.

I wont be around myself but I am going with the democratic vote…

Why didn’t you vote yourself??

It’s called democracy mate, get with the program.

Saturday evening is a stupid time for something like this, it’s unquestionably the least likely time you’ll be in front of a computer,
I’m happy to go with the consensus but the auto draft is a bit of a lottery,

1 Like

I’m fine with it mate.

1 Like

How long before a draft is it customary to release the order? Assuming a lot of us will miss the draft as it’s at 9 o clock on a Saturday night it would be handy to know.

Lads…
What the fuck happens in a draft? I just got an email about it happening Saturday … does everyone get to pick a player each and then so on?

How do I explain to my life partner that I’ll be on the phone at 9pm on a Saturday night trying to work this out? Will it take a few minutes or should I tell her to butt out and watch a film on her own?

Go on the site and do a mock draft for a few rounds to see how it works, just fill your roster, they rank the players in the order that they feel they should be drafted but if you watch a bit of football you’ll have a few ladsthat you’d like, it’s great fun really

It’ll take close to an hour

Set up your player list as soon as @Copper_pipe has set ip the draft. Pick a load of running backs and wide receivers first.

I’ve sent out the email already

1 Like

Excellent work.

Righto. Cheers @anon7035031 and @backinatracksuit

I’ve a work deadline for Friday so once that gets out of the way, I’ll take a proper look at it. I don’t watch the sport and haven’t a clue really, as my brief foray into the league last year showed