Turd Division 2016

Time to get the thread underway for the coming season. Should be a good battle now that some of you Turds have learned a few things. We all look forward to the long road to season decider ‘The Brown Bowl’ in December.

Is everyone below in? Any chance that we could get another two to make it three divisions? I might have one new player, I have to complete negotiations with the franchise over the weekend to see if they’re going to make the leap into TFKNFLFFL.

What do people want to do about the Commish position? I don’t mind doing it but, equally, don’t mind not doing it if someone else fancies it.

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr Gravy Bombs
@croppy_boy Pitch Capped Croppys
@Loko_Cove Lokocove
@manbehindthewire Shutthefuckup
@Raylan Southern Bias
@Mullach_Ide The Mullach Machine
@artfoley Ojs bills
@Bad_Winner Manziel in Distress
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy CamBamBam
@backinatracksuit backinatracksuitstrainers
@carryharry Joints Blunts Spliffs
@anon32894817 the turds

Sounds like you just nominated yourself @croppy_boy.
I’m in by the way. Major choke last year.

Some did previously I think and like I said I don’t care either way.

Good stuff.

I look forward to destroying you, apart from on the trading block where we’re bound to be great pals.

Wasn’t a whole lot of trading going on last year. No one apart from @Chucks_Nwoko and @Raylan were willing to roll the dice

Wouldn’t have been much need to in a ten man league to be fair.

Hopefully we’ll get it to 12 to make things more interesting.

I’ll second your nomination. Best of luck with the new job Commish

Commission away there, horse!

I have the keys, pm me your FF email and I’ll sort it out

I said before that I could well be persuaded to give this a go if ye’re looking for new players, I wouldn’t be ready to commit just yet, I believe that this is a serious business, not a log in with ten minutes to deadline job?

I’m in

In.

@Chucks_Nwokov chuckles will you show me the ropes

I’m not Bulgarian, pal.

:laughing: when do we start?

OTAs have already started so I’m on the clock. I’ll learn you, I’ll learn you real good boy.

1 Like

Thanks.

@Loko_Cove
@anon26343222
@manbehindthewire
@Raylan
@Mullach_Ide
@artfoley
@carryharry
@Bad_Winner

Can you all confirm team names as we seem to have one too many before we can include @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr

@anon32894817 we need one additional player if we’re to include you and bring it to 12 teams, and possible make it three Divisions. @backinatracksuit what say you?

@Turenne I presume The Ironsides Turd Edition is your merry band of cunts?

1 Like

What do you mean “before we can include” me?

Simple.

There’s 10 teams in there. The league has to be an even number of teams - ergo I can’t add you without kicking someone else out.

It won’t be long, keep calm.