Turd Division 2016

Relegate whoever finished bottom then. Surely, after suffering the ignominy of relegation as a founding franchise of the Segunda, I should be automatically entitled to my place?

1 Like

Add me and Elvis

1 Like

Has @anon7035031 been sounded out for this?

I’m adding Elvis when we get rid of one of the existing team.

I’m not adding you until I’m sure we have one additional team as we don’t want to have any blank spaces. Once we’re at 12 you’re in so it’s in your interests to encourage new members to join, go pull up your skirt in front of @backinatracksuit

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr You’ll be there once I confirm that @Turenne is gone. Won’t be long.

Kindly take your cheating cuntish self far away from our thread.

2 Likes

You’re making a fucking mess of this pal, I’m only offering some friendly advice. Your treatment of @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr here is fucking ridiculous.

2 Likes

I have spoken.

This is no place for you until you earn the right to get here, or get automatically relegated to here due to more cuntish practices but we’ll leave that to the members of The Segunda to deal with.

1 Like

He’s in you cunt… He earned his spot through relegation. Put him in our we will send back @Chucks_Nwoko

1 Like

I never said he wasn’t in. There’s one of the teams in the current 10 to be deleted, I’m waiting for this to be confirmed and then I’m adding him in.

How very dare you insult a TFKNFLFF legend like Elvis.

What’s up with you?

Is Princess still denying you cheap feels for Hoover Gate 2016 resulting in untold levels of frustration that you’re venting on here?

No.

I’ll take a spot if it’s going. I haven’t a clue how the game works but I know football and i can be quite obsessive, any excuse to give @carryharry a hiding will do me.

1 Like

Ojs bills is my team name @croppy_boy

1 Like

I’m out lads if this insufferable bore is in. Best of lucks buddy’s

:rollseyes: :joy:
Fucking wanker is throwing his toys out of the pram, :sweat_smile:
What a fucking Jessie.

Shut it. It’s the kind of animosity the league thrives on. Concentrate on beating him.

Yes. Joining a league ref a sport you know fuck all about to give a hiding?

Irony is lost on you kid. Best of luck.

You’ll catch on eventually.

Ah look on second thoughts I’ll leave you have your fun @carryharry, it wouldn’t be right. I’ll step out again.

Sorry mate, Ive never played fantasy, I’ve been following NFL since 1985 and have been to more games than you’ve had handjobs.