Turd Division 2016

Thanks Jason

1 Like

I put me name down as Bob so no one would know it’s Robert… Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Gents this is your reminder that the season gets underway in the early hours of Fruday morning.

I noticed, when I logged into the desktop version of NFL.com, that it’s giving the 2015 games when you preview your team, make sure and check the game center to make sure you see the correct match ups for the coming week, apart from you @manbehindthewire - you can go shit in your hat for all I care this week.

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr
@croppy_boy
@Loko_Cove
@manbehindthewire
@Raylan
@artfoley
@Bad_Winner
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy
@backinatracksuit
@carryharry
@anon32894817
@anon7035031

1 Like

What the fuck did i do???

Given this response I suggest that you check who you’re facing this week…

…and then go shit in you hat :sunglasses:

Kick off tonight, couple of questions.
As I’ve nobody playing till Sunday can I ignore it till then?
I see that I have 8 offensive starters, is it 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1additional. Is it possible to go 1RB, 1 TE and use 5 WR?

Finally as players can be moved out between games is it possible to reinstate a player that has been removed from your lineup if he has more points than his replacement?

I had a worry that I’d have no tight end this week but it seems that Ebron from Detroit is good to go

Maybe
No
No

Just play around with the roster and you’ll see what positions you need to pick and maybe read the rules as well.

The rules are a small novel, I’ve had a look but nobody has ever read that.
Thanks anyway.
Is my only concern on any given week in beating my opponent?

Yes.

You should also keep an eye an injuries and see if you can pick up better players on the waiver wire.

This might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pm2pkxbYYU

Sound, I had a dip into the waiver wire already to pick up a tight end. It seems to take a couple of days so can I take it that it’s too late to make any personnel changes ahead of this weeks fixtures.
Should I ensure that all my early starters on Sunday are on the playing roster for this week now, is there time between the 1 o clock and 4 o clock games to make changes?

You’ll see the date that they’l be available to you, if you successfully claim them, when you’ researching for them.

Those designated Free Agents - FA - will be immediately available to you but waivers are processed on a Wednesday morning and also after the first game is played in a week but it can vary so best to keep an eye.

2 Likes

I’ll just ask again. Do I need to set up my team in any way before the game week begins.
What I mean is if I remove a player from my lineup after tonight who hasn’t yet played will I be able to put him back in before he plays. I’ve some work you do now so I’d rather not have to do the research into this.
And is there time to change players between the 1 and 4 of clock games as it seems no changes are allowed while games are ongoing. Humour me, I’ll only be a beginner for one week.

You cannot move players who have already played.

Switching them before their games can happen right up to kick off in their weekly games.

I’m hitting the hay, hope I’m in alright shape.
Before the nastiness begins I’ll wish you all good luck,
Since none of you cunts would help me out today.

1 Like

You can pick players on any given game day, pal… so you can change your line up after tonight as long as your player hasn’t played obviously…

1 Like

Go shit in your hat.

Unless you have a player involved on Thursday…wait to set your lineup until Sunday…lineups and injuries are never fully declared until an hour before kickoff

I’d be very wary about any offers of “help” you might get on here. Go to the projections tab in My Team, week 1, and pick your best starting 8 offensive players. Check it before Sunday. You have little to worry about, most in this division are clueless.

Right fellas, last question, I’ve asked a few times but still waiting for confirmation.
Is there any opportunity to change my lineup between the 6 o clock and 9 o clock games tonight. Do I have to set my best Sunday lineup before kick off or is there any advantage to leaving the later players on my bench for now??

No you were told