Turd Division 2016

The rules are a small novel, I’ve had a look but nobody has ever read that.
Thanks anyway.
Is my only concern on any given week in beating my opponent?

Yes.

You should also keep an eye an injuries and see if you can pick up better players on the waiver wire.

This might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pm2pkxbYYU

Sound, I had a dip into the waiver wire already to pick up a tight end. It seems to take a couple of days so can I take it that it’s too late to make any personnel changes ahead of this weeks fixtures.
Should I ensure that all my early starters on Sunday are on the playing roster for this week now, is there time between the 1 o clock and 4 o clock games to make changes?

You’ll see the date that they’l be available to you, if you successfully claim them, when you’ researching for them.

Those designated Free Agents - FA - will be immediately available to you but waivers are processed on a Wednesday morning and also after the first game is played in a week but it can vary so best to keep an eye.

2 Likes

I’ll just ask again. Do I need to set up my team in any way before the game week begins.
What I mean is if I remove a player from my lineup after tonight who hasn’t yet played will I be able to put him back in before he plays. I’ve some work you do now so I’d rather not have to do the research into this.
And is there time to change players between the 1 and 4 of clock games as it seems no changes are allowed while games are ongoing. Humour me, I’ll only be a beginner for one week.

You cannot move players who have already played.

Switching them before their games can happen right up to kick off in their weekly games.

I’m hitting the hay, hope I’m in alright shape.
Before the nastiness begins I’ll wish you all good luck,
Since none of you cunts would help me out today.

1 Like

You can pick players on any given game day, pal… so you can change your line up after tonight as long as your player hasn’t played obviously…

1 Like

Go shit in your hat.

Unless you have a player involved on Thursday…wait to set your lineup until Sunday…lineups and injuries are never fully declared until an hour before kickoff

I’d be very wary about any offers of “help” you might get on here. Go to the projections tab in My Team, week 1, and pick your best starting 8 offensive players. Check it before Sunday. You have little to worry about, most in this division are clueless.

Right fellas, last question, I’ve asked a few times but still waiting for confirmation.
Is there any opportunity to change my lineup between the 6 o clock and 9 o clock games tonight. Do I have to set my best Sunday lineup before kick off or is there any advantage to leaving the later players on my bench for now??

No you were told

You can change your line-up up to prior the Monday game

1 Like

What is it I need to be doing on Sunday evening so, I was given the impression that it was in my best interests to alter my usual habit of hitting the sack nice and early on a Sunday night??
Set up before 6 and forget about it till Monday morning unless I’m watching a game???

First off, you want to be watching your players … Secondly, Players are often only deemed unfit an hour before a game so you’ve games at 9/9.30 and again at 12.30…

Didn’t Croppy tell you that you need to shit in your hat!

2 Likes

But that’s my point, if a player isn’t in the lineup at midnight what the fuck can I do about it if he’s in my roster. I might as well be in bed???

I’ll shit in your book you cunt, which team have you??

1 Like

Jesus, I don’t know then first thing about this stuff, just very entertaining to read the abuse. If I was you I wouldn’t be asking the lads for advice though. Surely you could research it yourself on YouTube or elsewhere. :wink: