5. @manbehindthewire Shutthefuckup
  6. @Raylan Southern Bias
  7. @Mullach_Ide The Mullach Machine
  8. @artfoley Ojs bills
  9. @Bad_Winner Manziel in Distress
  10. @ciarancareyshurlingarmy Invite sent
  11. @backinatracksuit PM me your NFL.com email address please
  12. @anon32894817 PM me your NFL.com email address please

Ok we’re getting there now. @Mullach_Ide, @anon26343222, @manbehindthewire please confirm that you will be participating.

As we seem to have 12 now will we go ahead and change the format to 12 teams to replicate the structure of the the Segunda. It makes the season a bit more interesting.

3 Likes

Good to see you finally getting your act together here pal after a choppy start. Don’t be afraid to PM me if you need any more advice.

Great stuff… The two lesser leagues up and running and the main one in disarray.

1 Like

The Gravy Bombs are in!

1 Like

What’s that now?

The Segunda is not in disarray.

2 Likes

Please refer yourself to the following thread regarding shit banter and the consequences that come with it Cheaty Cheaty Bang Bang.

http://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/fair-warning/

3 Likes

:joy:

In

1 Like

In

1 Like

@anon26343222 hasn’t posted in a year.

How do current franchise members feel about cutting him loose? I think I have a replacement franchise.

As founding father of the turds, I hereby sanction this move.

1 Like

1 Like

Did he not wreck the place by putting all his team on waivers just before the playoffs? If so he is banned.

1 Like

H’up h’up h’up outta that.

There’ll be a formal announcement in the morning and we’ll sort out the divisions once I have all teams confirmed. Email addresses please @anon32894817 and @backinatracksuit.

Can somebody send or point me in the direction of essential reading, I know football but haven’t a clue how the fantasy works. Looking forward to having a good go off it though.

I can confirm that, despite initial fears of a franchise collapse, @carryharry has confirmed participation of in the Turd Division for the coming season.

@anon26343222 and @Distended_Red_Anus have been cast aside from TFKNFLFFL for now due to the fact that they have not posted in well over 12 months. Turd franchise slots will only be allocated to those will to participate.

Additionally I’ve dismissed The Ironsides Turd Edition (the second TFKNFLFFL franchise owned by @Turenne ) in order to introduce a new member to the competition.

Once the current invites are accepted, and @anon32894817 PMs me his email address, I’ll set the Divisions. I’m quite sure that this happens in a random fashion and it’ll will be clear via the transactions slot in the League area if I’ve tinkered with it at all.

Further updates as events warrant, the current status is as below:

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr Gravy Bombs
@croppy_boy Pitch Capped Croppys
@Loko_Cove Lokocove
@manbehindthewire Shutthefuckup
@Raylan Southern Bias
@Mullach_Ide The Mullach Machine
@artfoley Ojs bills
@Bad_Winner Manziel in Distress
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy Invite sent
@backinatracksuit backinatracksuitstrainers
@carryharry Joints Blunts Spliffs
@anon32894817 PM me your NFL.com email address please

1 Like

Fucking hell.

What’s up mate, I accepted an invitation to get involved in this, I’m not the type to go at it half hearted so I’d like to know best strategy etc, I’m already picking up from another thread that running backs are criminally undervalued, I’m sure it’ll come naturally after a few weeks but I don’t want to be playing catch up.

1 Like

There’s a great directory online that will tell you all you need to know about fantasy football, kid.

Cheers, where will I find it? Unlike @Turenne I wasn’t born with an innate understanding of the game.