Turd Division 2016

Cheers, where will I find it? Unlike @Turenne I wasn’t born with an innate understanding of the game.

One other thing, will I post all my newbie questions here or is there a dedicated spot for the queries that most will throw the old :rollseyes: at
I’ve already spotted that you don’t pick defense players, only teams (is this correct?) I would have thought sacks and interceptions would have been well rewarded.

I promise that I won’t piss ye off for long :flushed:

Here you go buddy.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help

1 Like

Check my info out, pal. I think I’m set up

1 Like

Google ‘go stick your thumb up your ass’ and that should sort it.

1 Like

Spot on.

I can see you there now.

Continuing the wonderful tradition of no-nonsense, decisive commissioning. :ronnyroar:

She’s in good hands.

1 Like

Defensive players for the most part dont have much to do. The most sacks for a player in a season is 22 or something like that, so even equating those to touchdowns, there is very little else to add unlike receivers or running backs who can get points for running. Some players will have very little stats for a game, 1 or 2 sacks and 3 or 4 tackles. And then the secondary might have 1 or 2 interceptions between the 4 of them and a few tackles each as well. Therefore it makes more sense to just have it as a team item rather than individual. They also add in returns and yards to this too, and points then are negated for concession of yards and points conceded.

2 Likes

Isn’t @anon32894817 out in sympathy with the lads which means he’s now probably only logging in anonymously 40 or 50 times a day,

Thats tremendous news. Fucking hell, what a time to be alive.

@ChocolateMice are we running the Adopt A Turd program this year?

Can this be confirmed?

I don’t keep up with these things but is @anon32894817 just a second alias for some other poster?

Obviously if he’s logging in and PMs me it doesn’t affect his silent protest and I’d encourage him to do so ASAP.

Yes- I’ve more or less adopted mine already - feel free to take @backinatracksuit under your wings, mate.

I’ll hit up his twitter later to get him to login.

2 Likes

Much obliged.

@backinatracksuit feel free to PM me any queries, day or night. You’re going to the top kid.

Hey choco,who’s your bastard?

1 Like

Harry Snow.

1 Like

He’s below at Willie Clancy on the beer… He is in and will be on in the next day or two…

Ask him to get it done over his phone.

There’s important scouting to be done so we need to set up the divisions asap.

1 Like

He is online and posting away, kid… Sign in @anon32894817

2 Likes