Turd Division 2016

And yet I still manged to grade out better than that dope.:grinning:

I wouldn’t be putting too much stock in this grading lark, pal.

I’m not, it has projected me to finish 4th ffs. But it’s spot on about Chuck.

:rollseyes:

Can non Turds kindly fuck off out of this thread with their bullshit.

1 Like

Apologies lads I’m on d beer for the last week/Portugal…I trust the lot of ye that it’s worth 20 quid a man!!!

Sure, sure.

I’ll send you my address to post the €20 on to later.

Any interested in Andrew Luck?

I’m still drunk from last night - but the draft seems to have gone a small bit haywire? :wastebasket:

NFL.com changed the draft order right before the draft began.

Everybody figured it out though.

It is quite disconcerting to see manager’s first names with their teams.

Yeah it’s just as well only I have access to last name, mother’s maiden name/first pet name, DOB and bank account details.

You really wouldn’t want that shit falling into the wrong hands.

1 Like

Change your name on the settings Paul if you are worried about your real name being outed.

1 Like

Thanks Jason

1 Like

I put me name down as Bob so no one would know it’s Robert… Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Gents this is your reminder that the season gets underway in the early hours of Fruday morning.

I noticed, when I logged into the desktop version of NFL.com, that it’s giving the 2015 games when you preview your team, make sure and check the game center to make sure you see the correct match ups for the coming week, apart from you @manbehindthewire - you can go shit in your hat for all I care this week.

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr
@croppy_boy
@Loko_Cove
@manbehindthewire
@Raylan
@artfoley
@Bad_Winner
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy
@backinatracksuit
@carryharry
@anon32894817
@anon7035031

1 Like

What the fuck did i do???

Given this response I suggest that you check who you’re facing this week…

…and then go shit in you hat :sunglasses:

Kick off tonight, couple of questions.
As I’ve nobody playing till Sunday can I ignore it till then?
I see that I have 8 offensive starters, is it 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1additional. Is it possible to go 1RB, 1 TE and use 5 WR?

Finally as players can be moved out between games is it possible to reinstate a player that has been removed from your lineup if he has more points than his replacement?

I had a worry that I’d have no tight end this week but it seems that Ebron from Detroit is good to go

Maybe
No
No

Just play around with the roster and you’ll see what positions you need to pick and maybe read the rules as well.