Turd Division 2016

Use free agency and/or waiver wire to sign someone else who’s playing in that late game or in the Monday Night Football game so you can slot them in if your planned selection is ruled out. Please display more initiative, mate.

Thanks for the advice and the cuntish postscript.
It’s not really clear though. What can I do at 11 o clock on Sunday night that I can’t do at 7 o clock on Monday morning if I am not allowed to alter my line up.

Sorry if it pisses ye off but it’s my first week, it would take me hours to read rules and research via youtube :smile:
glad that a few of you can offer me the answers in seconds.

You’re being deliberately obtuse now. You might want to SLOT IN SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS DEFINITELY STARTING THE LATE SUNDAY NIGHT GAME.

What do you mean? If he’s on your bench and injured? Do I really need to tell you that?

Or if he’s in your team and is listed as injured prior to kick off? Well if your not awake at 11 at night like most people, that’s tough shit .

I can’t see what’s hard to figure out here. The majority of games are at 6 , that’s when you’ll be glued to your phone. To give an example of the later games, chocolatenice once has an early night but checked the status of his players before doing so at about 10.50… He had one player playing at 12.30…the player was ok at 10.50 but was then listed as injured just after 11 when choco had logged off… He lost the match up by less than a point and missed the playoffs over it.

Look forget it lads, I’ll work it out.
You told me 37 minutes ago that I CANNOT change my lineup until prior to the Monday game. That is why I continued my line of questions.
By lineup I meant the guys who are starting (not on my bench)

Christ @Bandage is some cranky fucker.

I said you can change it right up to the Monday game you dipstick.

You’re a cad and a liar.

Go shit in the hat, pal.

:laughing:

Why am I a liar?

Sorry. Things to do there for a while.
To confirm. An underperformed player in the 6 of clock games can be replaced by one yet to play at 9 or 12.
The window seems tiny. Usually games take close to tell entire three hours.
This is the rule that I am having trouble interpreting

Lineup Lock Times

Each team’s roster locks at the kickoff time of each individual player’s game (i.e. If you have Adrian Peterson and want to start him on your team, you must submit him as a starter on your My Team page prior to the kickoff of Peterson’s game). Note while players will not lock prior to the listed game start time, the actual kickoff time may sometimes differ slightly, so be sure to make your changes as early as possible to ensure they are valid for the current week.

almost all my team play this evening, assuming that teams are locked during their games is there a likelihood that I will not get a chance to make changes around 9 o clock. If I want to move a 9 o clock player to my lineup the guy I’m replacing him with will have to have finished his game?

So, should I set up my team for tonight to be at it’s best now or will I give all the six o clock players a chance and make changes before the later games?
I’ve obviously fucked up in explaining this and to be honest I’m not that bothered by this game yet but I would like to make clear what I have meant all along.

No, you can’t just take out a player who’ve you’ve started in a 6pm game if he hasn’t played well. You’ve become the biggest wind up merchant ever on TFK.

High praise indeed.
Mate this shit is obvious to you because you’ve played it before, I’m still none the wiser with the information I’ve been given, it seems I can make no lineup changes on Sunday evening yet I can be trading players etc.
I’m going to leave it at that, sorry for upsetting you so much on a Sunday. Try to have a bit of patience or ignore it.

I’m genuinely interested why you called me a liar earlier on, (and a cad)

You said “I was told that…” and it was a litany of lies. I was shocked and appalled.

You CAN make changes to your team but you can’t take a player out of your team if the game he’s playing in has STARTED.

A worked example: you selected a QB to start who’s playing in a 6pm game but he has a disastrous first quarter. You can’t then decide to slot in your reserve QB who’s playing in a later game. If a player is in your starting lineup and the game starts then he’s locked in.

Get it?

1 Like

Look, I know this is simple stuff to you, I know where the confusion stems from, I played a fantasy game during the 14 World Cup where you could take out a player who hadn’t did well and replace him with someone yet to play,
When I signed up to play this game I felt from what I was told that there was some real tinkering to be done on Sunday night, now it just seems that I need to know if my guys are suited up, that’s fine.

You’ll be glad to know that your last post has really been a help, I was still under the illusion that I could move out players and replace them with Monday night players.

I’m fucked anyway cause @Bad_Winner has over 18 points scored from one player.

Do you have trouble dressing yourself every morning, pal?

Cop on to yourself ffs. You can’t replace a player that has played… I will find you and kill you.

Wonderful, my sleep should be safe enough so. I’m up before half six every morning mate, it’s rare enough I’d see midnight.

There’ll still generally be monitoring and tinkering on a Sunday, pal:

A worked example: You have 3 RBs in your squad and need to play 2.

The 3 players are involved in matches at 6pm, 9pm and 1.30am. Your preference is to start the players playing at 6pm and 9pm but the 9pm player is doubtful with injury. So you need to check his status in the lead up to the game and if he’s ruled out then you need to replace him with the 1.30am player BEFORE the 9pm game starts. If he’s in your starting lineup and the game starts then he’s locked in and he can’t be replaced even if he’s injured.

2 Likes

Just check your team at 10.30 before bed if your sweating on a player.

What’s really sad here is that you still have a clear hunger for the game, pal. It would have been great if you could have found a way to be involved this year.

Check your PM’s coach.