Turd Division 2016

Cop on there, Maurice! TFKNFLFF is built on animosity towards, and hatred of, your opposition. Channel that aggression into your franchise. We’ve all had to do it, as anyone who spent time in the Segunda with moronandshite will testify.

5 Likes

So we have @backinatracksuit and @anon32894817 confirmed. PM the email address you use for NFL.com please.

Best of luck boys. I’ll enjoy reading the banter.

2 games doesn’t make you an expert :smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent stuff I’ll get onto you later.

We still need one more if @carryharry is out.

@carryharry surely to God you’re not going to be scared off by a bit of potential boredom?

No mate I insist. If the town isn’t big enough for the two of us you work away.
Ye still need one more though.

Nah lad. Haven’t a clue about the sport so pointless.

To quote a great man ‘rehab is for quitters’.

Are you advocating rehab?

Pointless rehabin something your not addicted to.

That with that attitude anyhow.

Southern Bias is mine. Do I need to log in to re-confirm it?

I’m manziel in distress

In.

Should be great craic again lads. :clap:

It is indeed mate, will register there in a bit.

Running scared I see you horrible yellow-bellied Wexican cunt. Since when can you cut people on a whim? That great administrator @ChocolateMice must be rolling in his grave. Cut yourself and add @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr you fuck.

2 Likes

I’m too good for this level Matty. I’d be willing to offer someone my consulting services free of charge though as a token. Preferably someone who knows nothing about the game (that’s 10 of the 12).

Might be a place for you in the segunda yet @count_of_monte_crist heres specials replacement ready made

Thanks mate. Let me know, although there are some shower of pricks in that group.

Won’t be my call, but thats exactly the kind of attitude to your peers that makes you an ideal candidate