Turd Division 2016

@anon32894817 is on board.

We just need @ciarancareyshurlingarmy to accept the invite and I’ll do the Divisions.

@anon32894817 I know you’re on the beer but can you call your team something other than theturds to avoid confusion.

Divisions cannot be randomly set up. I propose that we rank teams from 1-12 starting with myself and @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr as the top two, having competed in the Segunda last season.

@Chucks_Nwoko have you got the final placings from last season and I’l continue the rankings that way until. to complete seedings and all the newbies will complete the Division .

So, unless I’ve got a mistake (@Chucks_Nwoko can you have a look over this when you have a chance) it will go as follows:

Division 1 Croppy, @Mullach_Ide , @artfoley , @carryharry
Division 2 @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr , @Loko_Cove @manbehindthewire , @backinatracksuit
Division 3 @Bad_Winner , @Raylan , @ciarancareyshurlingarmy , @anon32894817

Let me know your thoughts on this. I’ll consider reasoned arguments and make a ruling on them.

I think we should fall in line with The Segunda and run our draft on Sunday August 28 at 9pm.

Again, if there are any arguments against this post them here and I’ll rule on them.

@croppy_boy, not to hijack your plan but @Distended_Red_Anus now posts as @Steven_Naimsith i believe

He had his chance in the last few days to make this public knowledge.

Too late now.

Tis your ship chief, just letting you know

1 Like

Spot on, much obliged.

Either/both were useless cunts last year. As you were.

Here you go

Was @Bad_Winner in the division last year?

He was pencilled in to commish but had to pull out for personal reasons. He should be involved this year.

Yeah but he didn’t own a franchise last year did he?

I’ve allocated him 3rd seeding.

Nope.

1 Like

Sound I’ll move him down to below thexisting members in that case, top of the newbies.

Newbies resent the phrase

We are the new drafts

The Turd Division and The Segunda are not the place for sensitive people.

Man the fuck up.

Newbie or New Draft, I’m coming for ye cunts. I’ve got a guru on my side, a winner, I’m a winner. We can’t lose.

#yewillallregretdraftingharry

Revised Divison structures.

Feedback by 2pm today, after that I’m putting them i nplace.

Division 1
@Croppy_boy
@Loko_Cove
@manbehindthewire
@carryharry

Division 2
@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr
@Raylan
@Bad_Winner
@backinatracksuit

Division 3
@Mullach_Ide
@artfoley
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy
@anon32894817

That all looks tickety-boo but the divisions need names. 1, 2 & 3 are too bland. I propose that we honour the old NFL and call them East, West and Central.

2 Likes

I can get on board with that.

Noted

Elvis, Rylan and Bad winner…my oh my.