TV Rights, best avoided

Very wise words.

thanks, just came to me when I saw @cowpats post

3 Likes

I’ll take that as I shouldn’t worry then.

Get a licence or they’ll jail you. Now if it gets too tough in there just murder your cellmate and they’ll let you out.

Is there a TV there?

That would be an ecumenical matter

@caoimhaoin will be delighted he won’t even have to buy tickets to this now.

5 Likes

Do they even show the Irish women’s games on TV?

1 Like

ITV showing La Liga every week now

1 Like

same viewing figures for the biggest GGA ever and an English football international

ouch

Writing was on the wall when event junkies like @anon61878697 who watches every EPL game going only bothered tuning in for the last few minutes of yesterdays match.

GAA just doesn’t attract the great unwashed like the EPL does

3 Likes

It was only bogball … + Wolves are a big draw.

Great news! Virgin Media Sport is now available as part of the eir sport pack through eir vision TV & the eir sport app. Enjoy live action from all 343 UEFA Champions League & Europa League Football matches in addition to eir sport content featuring all 48 games of Rugby World Cup, GAA Allianz Leagues & more. The eir sport pack is still FREE for eir broadband customers. For details please visit www.eir.ie/sport/updates. To opt out text OPTOUT to 50100

All on bt anyway.

Yeah but BT isn’t free with Eir anymore. @Fagan_ODowd is very late with this news but I won’t have people disputing its relevance.

Does the eir sport app on the phone still allow you to watch eir sport for free as an eir broadband customer?

dont know if it slows you to watch eir sport for free, but it certainly allows you to.