TV Rights, best avoided

I watch the angelus , Malahide Man Dermot Bannon and today tonight

4 Likes

What were the viewership figures like for last night’s game? Has Mick put another nail in the rugby coffin

Folded like a cheap suit. Retire your hi-viz and go to bandage for a week’s training

Has Dermot moved to Malahide?

Who the fuck is Dermot Bannon?

nope, he couldn’t afford to live here

A comically inept architect.

Did any of ye cunts ever see that home of the year show.

Three cunts walk into houses and evaluate the decor.

Gushing at “lovely spaces”. Oh this is a lovely space.

A window-licker, in more ways than one.

Ah yeah - i just had a google… I hate those house do uppy programmes. Langers getting high and mighty about bricks and mortars and what everyone will think of them as a result of their amazing house…

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - If I may add this useless little anecdote … I did catch 5 minutes of RTE last night before bed - there was some bint over in the US / New York - meeting all the high flying Irish. She was chatting to some 25 year old from Skibbereen - a ‘VP’ of some video editing company… they had 6 lads pretending to be working on laptops behind him during the interview… it was mighty comedy - but a serious waste of money.

1 Like

Yasmin Akra is yer one, she’s from Drogheda.

She ‘ooooohed’ and ‘awwwwwed’ at the most ridiculous shite - all very ill timed ooohs

Painful.

1 Like

It’s the third time I’ve seen that exact programme in the last 9 months. Good original content being pedalled out by our national broadcaster.

1 Like

@mac watching the same programme(one which he didn’t enjoy) 3 times in a twelve month period

odd

3 Likes

9 months mate.

The presenter is very easy on the eye and isn’t afraid to show a bit of flesh

Creep

Indeed it’s not. I think people give out about it because some people just enjoy giving out.

Got a letter in the door a few weeks ago asking if there was a tv at said address. No says I. Should I be worried? I don’t watch RTE or any of the channels, only Netflix. Will be moving out in a few weeks anyhow.

This comment reminds me of the story about the Mathematics Professor who, on the first day of term, stood in front of his class and read out the 9 times table as follows.
One times 9 is 8, 2 times 9 is 18, 3 times 9 is 27, 4 times 9 is 36, 5 times 9 is 45, 6 times 9 is 54, 7 times 9 is 63, 8 times nine is 72, 9 times 9 is 81 and 10 times 9 is 90. Immediately, the class said, “whoa there Professor. 1 times 9 is 9 not 8” to which the Professor replied, “it’s sad that you focused on the one thing I got wrong when I got everything else right.”

3 Likes