TV Rights, best avoided

That may be so, mate but there’ll be no lying on this forum on my watch.

You told us you were half man half dolphin before. You have the appearance of a man but have the sexual appetite of a dolphin whatever that means

Was that the truth?

It works off sampling and the best available data. This happens the world over. Not everyone spends their Monday evening commutes counting people in their cars on the N11 like you to compare to announced ratings.

Every show and sport experiences the same. Woah on the GGA that the figures don’t make them look great, not like the GGA to want to ignore international standards. :rollseyes:

Oooft

Mostly, yes.

Nielsen data has been proved to be flawed before as I mentioned on here. Comparing flawed data against flawed data doesn’t make either of them correct. Your entire basis of using potentially flawed TV ratings as a measure is complete nonsense. But carry on anyway.

The GAA lads are all in a tizzy tis gas :joy:

1 Like

Lolz, so let’s just remind ourselves. The spud hockey zealots came in here on Monday delighted with themselves over the latest Nielsen figures. When those figures in actual context are shown not to be that great, they blame an internationaly used metric because supposedly more GGA fans go to the pub.

:joy:

2 Likes

Ouch

Thousands watched on municipal big screens . Spud hockey is the new black . Deal with it .

Thousands watch most big games on big screens you chump

No they don’t . There was no municipal big screens tonight you spectacular dullard .

Swords had one

Was the area fenced off ?

Gas cunts.

Does Sinead Kissane post on TFK?

A stirring end to the piece, no mention of the GGA

1 Like

good article

we should maximise the LOI

Might be old hat, but I’m hearing Amazon are tooling up to take on Sky for EPL rights.

1 Like

I’d love to see the Sky organisation utterly destroyed

6 Likes