TV Rights, best avoided

You’ve a fierce opinion of yourself.

How is the rest of the post destroying me completely? I’ve already dealt with every bit of it in other posts

No idea. I only focus on FTA events.

I watched all three tests with a few mates so at least 6

I already discussed it with @the_man_himself.

He claimed a sob story about no competitive games on FTA. I said I wasn’t exactly complaining that Irish rugby missed out because those games were on subscription. Or that the European Cup was off FTA for nearly a decade and a half (whilst RTÉ still showed the Champions League, apparently Ryle was biased to rugby as well according to Ewan).

That’s just the way the cookie crumbled.

The reality is that the ROI were not well watched in person or on tv in 2018. In the last 10 years both their attendances and viewership have been poor without it being a “must watch”.

Earlier you were talking about glory. You seem far less keen to refer to it now when it sort of obliterates your argument.

In fact, your entire argument is essentially based on “glory”.

You’re actually arguing against yourself.

Getting punched by strangers is a strange thing to bring up. Must be speaking from past experience

For having a different opinion no less.

I asked you what the ratings for Ireland’s test series in Australia were. Neither you or anybody else have responded.

The association football team had no proper competitive games in the whole of 2018.

No you haven’t youve ignored it.

This is the best supported team in the country, according to you, they only get a few chances a year to see their heroes in the flesh, and only one chance to see them free on the box, for that reason, they should be box office and highly viewed. These are the only chances they get to see them, not comparable to pre season friendlies in hurling im afraid. Yet do terribly. But no explanation or even acceptance, you just keep picking a line or two and ignore the rest

I have explained about 15 times at this stage that friendlies aren’t viewed as important by anybody in football, as with most sports

Seeing as you cant debate properly talking seriously with men is something far beyond your experience id imagine

Another very very strange remark

I’m actually worried for @maroonandwhite’s sanity here.

He seems really, really angry.

But this is the best supported team in the country says you? How important is a B team friendly for the rugby team, as that way outsold any soccer game

I tend to not have big arguments with my friends about viewing figures for different sports in real life mate but each to their own

It certainly shows, you are deplorable

Most popular.

It seems like I have to explain things to you about 15 times before they sink in

You’ve just thrown out the best fans in the wuddled line ad naseum kid.

You’ve actually contributed very little and have piggy backed off Tim who has actually brought an intelligent counter argument.

You’re a weak character yourself I’d say

So not best supported, thats the rugby team and youve finally admitted it. God only knows what metric you have them as the most popular, not by attending games, or watching them on tv. Is this another of your opinions based on your feelings… Ah bless…

I think he walked in on some lad with a plastic hammer wearing a “Fuck Schillachi” t shirt riding his mother when he was a young lad and its scarred him for life

1 Like