TV Rights, best avoided

1.047 vs .47 is 1m?

How’s pass maths going?

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

A rarity i’m sure … what were figures for the Scotland game like?

Ill have them next week

try again mate

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley:

Did you add in the BBC figs

He’d have to add in the BBC figs for the soccer as well if he did that

1 Like

Iv no issue with that

Only for NI.

I’d imagine I’m one of the 13 percenters. If I didn’t know what’s on of an evening, I’d switch on RTE1 and possibly leave it on for the night. I do like watching Bannon and Daniel & Majella though and am looking forward to O’Shea and Morrissey.

Pat Stacey: RTE panders to the ‘Thirteen Percenters’ - one demographic is shaping TV schedule

1 Like

I’d switch on RTE once a month i’d say unless there’s sport on it. As you’ve pointed out, the content is woeful for the most past

Likewise. Unless it’s hurling or soccer I couldn’t tell you the last time I watched RTE

I watch the News, some current affairs and occasionally Nationwide. I’d occasionally watch a Dermot Bannon show and the Late Late and Ray D’Arcy. It’s not a particularly bad channel in the main.

Sport , a bit of news , odd bit of current affairs and ear to the ground .

ok guys, no need for anyone else to interject here to tell the forum how much RTE1 they watch

5 Likes

You’d make a great administrator or match day steward. I’d say you love the hi-viz vests

Are you trying to silence RTE1 watchers?

trying to keep the conversation flowing with new and innovative posts, nobody wants to read 300 posts about what programmes on rte people watch - by the time it comes to @Horsebox & his viewing habits the life will be totally sucked out of the forum

8 Likes

It’s genocide of the 13%

1 Like