Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Exactly!

It was decent. Full of plot holes - but the series has them by the dozen anyway - but a fine season as whole.

Two part finale
I suppose that’s the way it’s gone

I think there is a link between Hastings and the lady in the gang. I think she’s also undercover.

2 Likes

Hastings spelling of the word ”definately” when typing was the exact same as when John was texting “H” or the head of the OCG when communicating previously…

Still think he’s clean. Him being given the money will be used to make him look corrupt.

I reckon Steve’s bird could be a bit dodgy too.

1 Like

There’s some link between Hastings and Corbett’s dad in Belfast too. Hastings mentioned previously about how a partner of his got killed in Northern Ireland - I reckon this was Corbett’s dad. Corbett in turn has been bitter towards Hastings ever since and tried to prove he was corrupt as part of a vendetta.

The lady in the crime gang is almost certainly an undercover cop working for Hastings.

Great show.

Watching episode 3 here on Pick TV. Savage stuff.

Great show had the box set , some whure borrowed it ( no return spring) sopranos was excellent for me also

Can’t remember why now, but I was actually mulling over the best TV shows I’ve seen there lately and Band of Brothers popped into my head as one that isn’t mentioned much anymore. Probably because it was only one season. It’s outstanding.

3 Likes

Just finished Bosch Season 5 - outstanding

1 Like

Started The Leftover 2 weeks ago and finished season 2 yesterday. Its very very good. Nora Durst is a fine woman.

Oz was a great show

4 Likes

She’s a great bit of stuff. It’s a chronically unappreciated show that most people never heard of. I said before but it’ll be one they’ll be talking about in 5-10yrs much like Deadwood.

1 Like

She was good in Fargo S03 also.

Deadwood starting from scratch on Sky Atlantic now

2 Likes

Just hit series link there

Same as

Very good. There was a good book written about the 101st in Normandy called “Currahee” by a guy called Don Burgett. He wasn’t one of Dick Winters’ crew but was in a different company. David Webster who was one of the troopers in Band of Brothers wrote a book called “Parachute Infantry”. He blanked out the names of the troopers and wrote about how they looted their way across Europe and threw the odd Nazi over a bridge on the way.

1 Like

Is season 3 worth watching? I have read mixed reviews.

Oh ya, you betcha.

One episode goes off the rails in the bowling alley alright. Loads of Coen one liners.
Other than that really enjoyable.

2 Likes