Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Watching “Weird City” on YouTube premium on my months free trial. Jordan Peele is involved with it. Has some very funny bits but might be a tad to clever for me withots social commentary. Serious cameos in it. Also watched the first 4 episodes of “Wayne” which started great but got worse as it went on.

Edit; episode 5 of weird city is great

@rocko are you following the current series?

Last nights episode was unreal. The best yet

giphy

I haven’t seen any of it yet. Not really sure why. I’ll attend to that this week and report back.

Gill Biggaloe :hushed:

She belongs in the auld birds you’d shag thread

I watched season 1, didn’t know 2 was back yet.

The Shelvey lookalike is brilliant in it.

1 Like

She was the only one left really. Arnott’s ex is probably the other one. New entrant will be the basis of next series. Needs to be wound down.

Episode 5 in season 2 is as good a standalone episode of TV as you will see

1 Like

Will someone stick up a lookalike of D.I Brandiss - the one asked to resign - and the skinny bloke from the film Roadtrip.

1 Like

I thought In The Line of Duty was very disappointing last night.

I think they needed to take out 1 of the core 3 in this series.

Thought the whole series was. For a man that went by the book all along to go rogue and implicate himself so easily was a bit far-fetched. Not sure who Bigelow was ringing to come collect her. Apart from one, the OCG were all dead. Clever enough ending to leave it open for another series.

Really poor series I thought

Has anyone seen Sharp Objects?

Is it worth a watch?

It has just gone on too long now. Should have ended it this season and gone out with a bang, instead they’ve dragged the arse out of it and will plough on for another series or two.

Easily the weakest season out of all of them so far.

FFS lads ,I’ve it recorded for myself ,don’t tell me it’s a let down- loved all the other seasons

It was poor alright. That actor from Liverpool that played John Corbett he is brilliant at his art. Your man who plays Ted Hastings in comparison wouldn’t puck it out to him in the acting stakes but anyway.

Season 1 good - Big dip in Season 2 — Didnt bother after that …

I told you cunts at least 2 years ago that it was gash

The Garda Commissioner is creating his own AC 12.

Maurice McCabe to play Hastings (like the battle)

I’ve watched discovery and I liked it. Yes it was a bit Corney but it’s star trek. Episode when spok came back into it, the managerie from the old series was the highlight for me. All the fast movement like the JJ movies pissed me off but I await the next season

1 Like