Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

That new young one is Maya Hawke the daughter of Uma Thurman( Kill Bill) and Ethan Hawke( Training day) good Hollywood breeding. Seasons 4 and 5 are already confirmed.

Is the Jinx any use?

Meh

Stranger Things S3 was excellent, great fun.

1 Like

Watched 9 episodes of season 4 Gomorrah in the last few days, @Cicero_Dandi . It’s brilliant so far, really like the direction it went this season.

Also, I’ve decided to move to Naples to marry Patrizia Santore so I may not post here as much in the future as TFK will be in Italian in Italy I guess and I don’t speak the language yet.

4 Likes

Mindhunter is back in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

A precious little millennial like you wouldnt last two seconds in a scum hole like Naples … it’s one of the biggest shitholes in Europe - you’d crying for your safe little life after 5 minutes.

I’ve been to Naples, kid. I seem to be the only person whose ever been there that liked it. I’m very comfortable in edgy surroundings though as I’m confident I can dominate most people in the physical arena.

5 Likes

Good old horsebox :smile:

Oh, mate.

I saw you swanning around the Warwick back in the late 90s with your Corinthians blazer on. At the time I thought to myself, “I wouldn’t fuck around with that edgy bastard.” I was right.

1 Like

@Big_Dan_Campbell - what app is best for movies - I know you’ve mentioned one a couple of times

I use cyberflix for all my streaming. Both TV and movies.

2 Likes

Watched the last 3 episodes of season 4 of Gommorah last night. A real return to form after a slightly underwhelming season 3.

“Take a message to your brothers. Gennaro Savastano is back.” :clap: :clap:

Although needless to say I am utterly devastated at Patrizia’s demise.

2 Likes

But did you wait for the credits and see the clip at the end?

You shitting me here, bro?

As if I’d do that…

1 Like

OMFG! The Immortal!

1 Like

Its back bitches

no luke perry, no party

im off to the auld ones thread, jennie garth is look fiiiinnnee