Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

I donno about Patrizia. Is she a bad actress or just a pain in the hole?

Pain in the hole.

Looks a lot better with the hair down.

Warrior is unreal. The fights are unreal.

Is that out? Where???

Just finished good omens. It’s enjoyable enough, not brilliant. But Michael Sheen and especially David Tennant are just brilliant to watch.

Where is this available BT?

Sky Atlantic.

And all torrent sites I assume.

1 Like

HBO have really dropped off in their output. Producing too many women’s shows.

1 Like

Take your pick…

It’s fairly meh. Watched the first season, that’s enough for me. Watched the first season of Westworld too - fairly shit. Sharp Objects was shit too. The Deuece was shit as well.

HBO have turned to shit. They really need to stick to what they do well - good crime/cop series like The Wire, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, True Detective, The Night Of etc.

What’s @glasagusban doing in the middle of them?

Season two of Barry was top, top class

Yeah they still have a few decent 30 minute comedy series on the go like Barry, Ballers and Silicon Valley but the drama series have fallen to shit.

just finished S2

apparently syfy have cancelled it but are hawking out the premise so hopefully netflix or amazon will pick it up

‘Homecoming’ is fairly good. On to ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Legion’ then ‘Dark’.

Both of those shows have a strong whiff of game of thrones about them, particularly the witcher. The first trailer then that concept has been done a few times lately of alternative universes, looks to be a fair budget put into it.

I watched season three of stranger things the past few days. I thought it was really quite dreadful. It sort of picked up a bit in the middle after a terrible start. Some of the kids are gone very annoying. The little black girl Erica was the only thing made it watchable, she was very funny and looks to have a good career ahead of her. There was another brand new girl in it about 18 and she was good too. I don’t know if that’s a wrap now or if they’re rolling the dice for a fourth series?

1 Like