Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Didn’t find it took that long but definitely took a bit of fine tuning to realize the subtlety of humour. Not your typical American fare in terms of comedy at all, really enjoying it

You feeling it fam?

Overrated in the end fam.

Decent alright, actually thought the original summerhouse series was a lot better.

Big time fam

probably 2 episodes too long but it was still pretty good… Yeah, I loved the original series

1 Like

Massive twist right at the end.It reminded me the end of episode 6 of the Sopranos.From 1.20 in.

1 Like

Must give it a sconce

The father Logan Roy is my favorite character by a mile. I also like the Culkin fella. It’s brilliant.

1 Like

Best thing on tv at the moment by a distance.

The guy who plays Conor Roy played Cameron in Ferris Bueller. :eek:

1 Like

You’re only copping that now? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes but I only started watching it a few weeks back, took me until the second season to get it.

I knew I knew him from something but couldn’t nail it.

1 Like

Fuck apple…

1 Like

Anyone give Darklands a go?

Is it any good?

:+1::+1::+1:even if it’s a patch on band if brothers it’ll be fine

I enjoyed El Camino, thought it would be just a homage to BB with cameos of the likes of Skyler, Hanks wife, Walter Junior etc crowbarred into it but it wasn’t .

Ending seems ripe for a spin off too.

I found it disappointing. As a film on its own it was very boring. The western stand off was pretty naff as well.

I thought it was somewhat keeping with the theme of Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul with some of the slow building scenes where not a lot happens but yet gives great insight into the characters like where Todd is making the soup in the kitchen.

It wasn’t excellent but I enjoyed it, especially the scenes with the aformentioned Tood in it. We knew he was a psycho before but I thought he got a good insight into his character and just how strange he really was. The scene is the dessert was also a great insight into Todd and his coldness and how broken Jesse was.

Maybe people were expecting more. It was a decent watch I thought and was happy that it wasn’t just something which tied up all the loose ends and a homage to all the characters previously seen.

Agreed on the standoff though and disappointed that Jesse was forced into that too. But i think the whole thing was really made to set up another spin off series.

1 Like