Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Stick with it. He’s peripheral to the story.

I could never take to Myers after he shot Mick Collins.

I’ll definitely finish it out although they seem to have made Lagertha annoying even.

The episode with the Arabs was hilarious, Bjorns face when halfdan said he was with a man

Only shot him once though

He’s no Dickie Harris, that’s for sure.

He’s constantly doing Joey’s fart smelling thing. Looking off into the horizon for no reason.

I’d like a cup of tea. (Wistful gaze to the horizon). Cunt

I was just about to start season 5 of Vikings tonight.

Where’s this SAS show with Bellew? They’re looking to charge me for it on Amazon @Ambrose_McNulty

It was on channel 4. Should be on the catch up thing. It’s decent but more you watch it more you see it’s edited to fuck and they are making them redo bits for the cameras.

Danielino :sob: :sob:

Lady Imma :astonished: :astonished:

3 Likes

Mike Ehrmantraut.

What a character.

4 Likes

Starting the Man in the High Castle. Good?

Yeah first couple of seasons are worth a watch. I like that alternative history stuff

1 Like

This has been a great recommendation. Half was through series 4 and it’s only getting better.

1 Like

Yeah they take the gloves off as it goes on and stick truer to character. Season 5 is probably my favourite so that’s too come for you.

As an aside the tattoos are all Titus Wellivers own, the LAPD doesn’t allow visible ones. Keep an eye out for the harp and claddagh ring he has for his irish heritage

2 Likes

Started Mad Men season 3 the other day, three episodes in. Even better this time round. Season 3&4 were the series sweet spot.

2 Likes

Welliver is a quare Oirish name, must be from Kilkenny

Yes mate it’s very good

1 Like

He walks like somebody from Roscommon.

1 Like

You’re seething as its better than justified