Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

3 Likes
3 Likes

When you hear that music you know shit is going to go down.

3 Likes

Defending Jacob from Apple TV has started well.

The best I’ve seen

1 Like

Season 1 is good… Goes no where really after that.

2 Likes

‘Upload’ on Amazon is pretty good.

The Bulgarian episode in S3 of Gomorrah is the greatest hour of television you will ever see.

It’s absolutely unreal.

1 Like

Just watched the episode there where Ciro was sent to Spain by Lady Imma to meet with Conte and ends up somehow brokering a deal with the Russians.

2 Likes

It’s absolutey unreal.

S3 is a bit meh overall but other than that it is absolutely outstanding.

It’s The Sopranos for academics.

2 Likes

Is there a film version too?

The film came a good bit before the TV show but aren’t related.

Film is quite good too.

There is a film called “L’Immortal” which was made after the fourth series. I’ve posted elsewhere that I think it should be watched

Beta is also selling L’Immortale , the recent Cattleya-produced movie spinoff of Gomorrah , about the life of mob assassin Di Marzio. “You need to see it to fully appreciate the fifth series,” says Tozzi. “It’s a bridge between the fourth and fifth series and there is a big surprise involved.” the life of mob assassin Di Marzio. “You need to see it to fully appreciate the fifth series,” says Tozzi. “It’s a bridge between the fourth and fifth series and there is a big surprise involved.”

1 Like

Have it on movie HD

Do you think he’s still alive?

1 Like

Lord Lucan?

He was found in Australia , no?

Has there ever been a bigger fuck made of a tv show than season 5 of vikings?

They fucking killed off Ragnar and brought in Jonathan fucking Rhys Myers. He’s a woeful actor

1 Like

Have you finished season 5? Ivar the boneless is some character. I thought the second half of the season was great.

No. A couple of episodes in. Myers character is doing my melt