Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

What did you make of the Bulgarian episode, pal?

1 Like

Watched the first episode of Animal Kingdom last night. Worth sticking with?

Pure quality.

He got that lass to safety too, as an added bonus.

I’ll give it six months and watch the whole thing back again.

I’m desperate to visit Secondigliano, post lockdown. For tourist purposes, not to purchase narcotics.

1 Like

:+1::+1:

And have you watched The Immortal movie?

Yes?

Little fires everywhere is a good show

1 Like

De Dag is a good show. Nothing too deep but very entertaining. It’s a Dutch or Belgian hostage situation show. They do one episode focusing on the police / negotiators and then one on the hostage takers / hostages for the Dame timeframe.

1 Like

Fleabag on Prime- Watched the first episode and thought it was funny, well acted and interesting.

Worth persisting with?

1 Like

Yes, definitely.

1 Like

It lasted 10 seconds with my wife. “Who’s she talking to?” OFF.

1 Like

I thought it was shite.

Yea, that ZeroZeroZero wasn’t great alright. Just finished it the other night. The three stories finally came together in the end but I don’t think I’ll be watching series 2 if it ever happens.

I’ve finally started Boss after adding it to my IMDb watchlist about 7 years ago. A promising start.

I’ve finished De Dag. A really entertaining show and a solid 8/10. I recommend.

What region is your prime set as. It comes up as not available for me so I had to watch it “elsewhere”

Never set it anywhere so I assume Ireland? I cast from an app on the phone, I don’t have the amazon app on my new TV.
My previous TV I was getting that error too when using the pre installed app, I had to contact Customer Services and they sorted it. My log in to amazon was Ireland but the TV originated in UK or something, said it was a common problem and they sorted it straight away.

1 Like

I Hate Suzie on Sky Atlantic is great
Same writer as Succession

BilliePiper :heart_eyes: is brilliant in it

Finshed ZeroZeroZero.

A solid 7/10, felt the storyline was a bit lacking and cliched.

The cinematography was absolutely sensational though.

Don Minu is a badass.

1 Like