Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Firefly is a hidden gem.

Never heard of that. What is it? Its not on our IPTV anyway

Just finished rewatching all 5 series over last few weeks last night, so nicely timed. Some detail that just carries through each season that might not get picked up on when watching it first time around.

Website. Stream any movie or TV show on it.

I find it very hard to rewatch stuff, particularly dramas. Lucky I only got into it recently so its fairly fresh on my mind

I’d be the same normally, but with that it was so long since the first few seasons, it is easy to forget details. Even season 5, I’d forgotten about the last scene with Ryan.

Did Flight Attendant not just rip the starting credits of Mad Men?

JJ Abrahm’s ALIAS is on Disney+. It goes to absolute shit before the end of its run, caught up in its own mythology and strands.

But as a Pilot, it’s one of the top 10 in the past 30 years IMO.

And Garner was unrale.

Two seasons into Yellowstone now. It’s not groundbreaking or amazing or anything but after a slow start I think it’s very good.

Jaysis Penny is unreal

1 Like

The redhead bird is something else in that Yellowstone

1 Like

Currently watching the expanse and Babylon Berlin. Both excellent so far.

1 Like

The Expanse is magnificent

1 Like

It’s good. There’s a cracker of an episode about halfway into season 3 that was edge of seat stuff.

Just has to be good. Advertised on HBO and Sky Atlantic.

I edited that as it doesn’t mention Kate Winslet in the main role. I like Kate.

3 Likes

Watch letterkenny and stop being apes

I thought it went downhill from season 3, just way too obvious… Don’t think I even finished that season…was I mistaken?

What are you doing up at this hour?

This Mrs imaging noise down stairs so I had to get up and check to appease her and now I’m wired…

2 Likes

Anyone watch that series made in NI with Nesbitt, Bloodlands? Had mixed feelings about it, but it’s definitely worth sticking with.

2 Likes