Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

I watched it. Solid enough.

Follow up coming

Lots of holes in it but Nesbitt is great

Oh, didn’t think that was possible.

Watched a few clips on YouTube. Seems a good laugh.

Yes 200 percent,saw the interview with Nesbitt,I was disappointed with that ending

I like Nesbit. Watch The Missing with him.

Cold Feet was a wonderful show. Is it on Netflix

1 Like

I never liked his baldy head but I’m warming to him now since he had the transplant. :grinning:

Seriously, what turned me was his performance in The Way (2010).

A great movie. I never knew of the Camino til I saw it. I watched it on a plane to America and I was emotional when I landed.

An incredible movie. Sheen is a legend

1 Like

I watched it after walking The Camino, so it just brought back loads of memories for me. It’s good and not overly religious. Looks like Nesbit was a prod in it, but I still liked it and him.

1 Like

I enjoyed The Terror (season 1)… Nothing amazing but a lovely tension to it throughout.

The Story it’s based on …
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/article/franklin-expedition-ship-watson-ice-ghosts

Line of Duty.

An entertaining watch but Christ almighty is it gratuitous with its big dramatic scenes and its constant examples of cops being dirty. Also its attempt to pull the whole six seasons together is ridiculously ambitious and is now becoming farcical.

It wouldn’t be much of a show without dirty cops now in fairness.

1 Like

Is the current season finished now?

I haven’t watched any of it yet

Season 3 was very good the rest only ok. The interview room scenes are very well done however

Firefly on Disney is an excellent show. Can’t believe it wasn’t regarded higher at time

1 Like

It wouldn’t but the vast majority of them are dirty which is unrealistic in my view.