Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

An executive producer means fuck all going by Ari Gold’s logic on Entourage.

2 Likes

Thought it was overly ott myself. Hammed it up a bit. She’s a great character though

sitting homer simpson GIF

Parks and Recreation is a very good show. Very funny bits

1 Like

There was a report only two days ago saying the French aided the genocide.

Frank of Ireland
:+1:

A load of shite

Halfway through The Night Of. Very enjoyable so far. John Turturro gives a tremendous performance as a rinky dink lawyer with chronic eczema.

5 Likes

Good show alright

The first episode is as good an opening episode of a TV show as there is. I thought the love angle in it took away from it overall

3 Likes

I’ve started watching this thing on sky box sets called ‘Evil’. It’s about a clinical psychologist who joins up with an exorcist trainee priest to investigate cases so as to see are they demonic possession or psychological. The main villain in it is your man who played Ben in Lost who was also a bit of a villain in that and he’s the perfect type of slimeball for the role he’s playing in it. I hadn’t heard a thing about this show and it’s from 2018 but has been renewed for a second season and it isn’t bad so far. It’s fairly different to a lot of box sets at the moment.

Just finished The Night of. V good
An 8/10 but I agree with the above appraisal

1 Like

Great show.

Watched the first episode of Helstrom on Disney+, Looks good. Similar to Evil.

Finally getting around to finishing off Rectify… watched the first couple of seasons years ago

Gave up on the night of after about four or five episodes. When he became friendly with Omar in jail I lost interest. Torturro was brilliant as usual though

City on a Hill Season 2 is 5 episodes in and warming up nicely
Godfather of Harlem Season 2 is 2 episodes in

1 Like

Where you watching this pal?

I enjoyed the first season though it didn’t get good reviews.

1 Like

https://www2.watchserieshd.ru/series/city-on-a-hill-3p2ky

1 Like

Thought it started off great but tailed off and the ending was poor.