Lost is excellent

A fuckin’ pity you wouldn’t get Lost.:smiley:

Banter!

flesh that out a bit

Wahey!! Slurp slurp.

Skins on E4 is classic.

series 3 finished last Thursday

Why couldn’t my schooldays have been like them

Don’t think this classifies as “great” but I think the new series of the BBC’s Apprentice started in recent weeks. Does anyone know where I could get repeats of the first couple of episodes?

Probably on the BBC i player runty…The English version is a class show, missed it myslef last wednesday(first of the new series), think they repeat it late on a thursday night also

Does that BBC iplayer work outside of the UK?

I do not know

I tried the website there, says the content is unavailable and that the iplayer video only works in the UK. Disappointing. The repeat was on Friday night at 12 so I’ve missed that too.

I don’t like missing the first episode of a new series.

You will soon pick it up, although this weeks one will be clashing with out epic 1-0 defeat in Bari

I posted this previously:

I have since modified it a bit:
1 The Wire
String!?! String!?! Where the fuck is Wallace?

2 The West Wing
Josh? Josh! How did you cut your hand?

3 WWE Raw 1996-2001
I’d rather be in Chyna

4 Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Death is your gift

5 The Simpsons Seasons 1-9
That is some outfit, Skoey.
It makes you look like a homosexual.
[Audience boos]
Whoa, maybe you all are homosexuals too!

6 South Park
It’s true that manatees write Family guy.

7 Entourage
Fuck Peter Hill, never heard of him!

8 Lost
NOT PENNYS BOAT

9 30 Rock
I heart Tina Fey

10 Mad Men
Everyone wears a hat and smokes and treat women like garbage. Pretty dark.

11 Friday Night Lights
Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Cant Lose!

12 It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
WILDCARD BITCHES!

13 Six Feet Under
Classy ending to a pretty dark show

14 Weeds
I heart Mary Louise Parker

15 Friends
Seeya pals! [salutes]

Honourable mentions:
Californication, Angel, Malcolm in the Middle, Teachers, Angel, Firefly, Flight of the Conchords, Studio 60.

To Do List:
Breaking Bad, In Treatment, Veronica Mars, Damages, Dexter, Dollhouse.

Weeds it pretty cool.

Breaking Bad is a bit like it.
Take Weeds, replace weed with meth and replace Mary Louise Parker with Hal(Bryan Cranston)from Malcolm in the Middle as a chemistry teacher with a retaded son, a pregnant wife, who just finds out he has lung cancer.

Magnificent.

You can download it off eztv.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I posted this previously:

I have since modified it a bit:
1 The Wire
String!?! String!?! Where the fuck is Wallace?

2 The West Wing
Josh? Josh! How did you cut your hand?

3 WWE Raw 1996-2001
I’d rather be in Chyna

4 Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Death is your gift

5 The Simpsons Seasons 1-9
That is some outfit, Skoey.
It makes you look like a homosexual.
[Audience boos]
Whoa, maybe you all are homosexuals too!

6 South Park
It’s true that manatees write Family guy.

7 Entourage
Fuck Peter Hill, never heard of him!

8 Lost
NOT PENNYS BOAT

9 30 Rock
I heart Tina Fey

10 Mad Men
Everyone wears a hat and smokes and treat women like garbage. Pretty dark.

11 Friday Night Lights
Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Cant Lose!

12 It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
WILDCARD BITCHES!

13 Six Feet Under
Classy ending to a pretty dark show

14 Weeds
I heart Mary Louise Parker

15 Friends
Seeya pals! [salutes]

Honourable mentions:
Californication, Angel, Malcolm in the Middle, Teachers, Angel, Firefly, Flight of the Conchords, Studio 60.

To Do List:
Breaking Bad, In Treatment, Veronica Mars, Damages, Dexter, Dollhouse.

Weeds it pretty cool.

Breaking Bad is a bit like it.
Take Weeds, replace weed with meth and replace Mary Louise Parker with Hal(Bryan Cranston)from Malcolm in the Middle as a chemistry teacher with a retaded son, a pregnant wife, who just finds out he has lung cancer.

Magnificent.[/quote]

A lot of my fav’s on that list and a few must sees, cracking list.

I’ll be looking up the highlighted on your remcommendation.

Everything else I watch or am watching.

[quote=“myboyblue”]A lot of my fav’s on that list and a few must sees, cracking list.

I’ll be looking up the highlighted on your remcommendation.

Everything else I watch or am watching.[/quote]

I was looking at a few Best of 2008 list by journalists in the US and “How I Met Your Mother” seemed to feature highly so I acquired them and watched.

It is a bit slow to start off with. The first series is a bit bland and inoffensive.
It gets much better. It really finds it’s feet in series 2 and series 3 is bordering on excellent. Episodes can be a bit hit and miss. Some are semi-good, others are majestic. I have just started series 4. Most of the entertainment comes from Barney who is one of the best comedy characters on TV at the moment.

Get watching. Series 1 is the price you have to pay. Series 1 isn’t bad it’s just a bit ok bordering on good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtkYcOknQwo

Spot on Cluaindiuic, HIMYM is the best sitcom on TV bar none at the moment, Barney Stintson is comedic gold. What a return for Doogie Howser (they actually reference him writing on his computer at one point, as a Doogie fan in my youth that one cracked me up).

How I met Your Mother is awe - wait for it - some.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Spot on Cluaindiuic, HIMYM is the best sitcom on TV bar none at the moment, Barney Stintson is comedic gold. What a return for Doogie Howser (they actually reference him writing on his computer at one point, as a Doogie fan in my youth that one cracked me up).

How I met Your Mother is awe - wait for it - some.[/quote]

Did you have a look at any of the ones you highlighted above?

Have you see much of series 4?

In like the 5th episode Barney does this bit where he comes up to this girl in a bar as “future” Barney. He is dressed up as an old man with loads of make up etc… He tells the girl that she has to sleep with the young Barney to help Barney save the world from Global Warming. It is fucking brilliant!

[quote=“myboyblue”]Spot on Cluaindiuic, HIMYM is the best sitcom on TV bar none at the moment, Barney Stintson is comedic gold. What a return for Doogie Howser (they actually reference him writing on his computer at one point, as a Doogie fan in my youth that one cracked me up).

How I met Your Mother is awe - wait for it - some.[/quote]

Is that not yer wan who was in Melrose place and Ally McBeal? Saw it once or twice but didn’t think much of it

Anyone been watching the Inbetweeners? Saw half an episode there last week, looked good.