Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

I must say I didn’t see the gay angle coming at all, I nearly fell off the chair when they started kissing.

The ep3 was good but felt like absolute Emmy bait. I’ve not really enjoyed as much as most overall but I’ve zero knowledge of the video game so I’m not the audience for it. I’ll give it one more ep and might call it quits.

I’m gonna re-watch it I think. The most I’ve enjoyed a show in a long time

Barry is a great watch. Started it years ago but only went back to it.

Colin From Accounts good watch too.

Some cracking firstname shows for ye.

2 Likes

Last episode of Happy Valley was messy but absolutely brilliant. Sarah Lancashire will clean up at the BAFTAs. I think I’ll go back and watch the whole three series again.

Episode 4 even worse than last week’s drivel.

I was a bit disappointed with it to be honest.

But it was still ok.

They wrapped it up very fast in the end. The whole pharmacist story, which was the bulk of the first three episodes, hardly got a mention in the end. A fluky bit of evidence and it didn’t even show him getting arrested. Even the crash was a bit, wtf.

If you do go back over it let me know if all the sets changed. I imagined she was living in a different house. Not beyond the bounds of possibility I suppose…

2 Likes

The fact that it’s week to week doesn’t help.

Solid episode, didn’t like the actor playing Kathleen.

Agreed. Filler of an episode.

Only positive from it was seeing the Aussie actor who was the hotel manager in White Lotus pop up again.

1 Like

They’re just slowly building the bond between the two and the rest is filler

I want zombies.

I didn’t notice him in it? I thought it was a really good episode. Built the tension nicely, advanced the storyline and built the rapport between the two main characters.

2 Likes

New series of Your Honor is out

1 Like

For All Mankind is great viewing.

3 Likes

Unless youre a woman.

And pop up he did, oh I say.

Did they manage to get a second series out of that? With the same cast and continuation of the story line?

I thought the first one was poor. Started well but after about 4 or 5? episodes I binned it. It was around the time the phleb son started seeing the sister of the lad he killed.

Herself stuck with it and told me how it played out. I was glad I gave it the swerve once I heard.

1 Like