Loudermilk is excellent and snappy.

For All Mankind.

Trust me.

3 Likes

This and Mrs Maisel if she hasnā€™t seen it

2 Likes

Mrs Maisel is outstanding

Good fun. First season is the weakest Iā€™d say

Ah itā€™s easy watching and typical Guy Richie stuff. The ending is fairly disappointing though

Weā€™ve seen itā€¦

1 Like

90% review on rottenā€¦ Iā€™ll add that to the list :+1:

Settled on season 2 of the tourist. a very weird opening episode.

Yeah but itā€™s Guy Ritchie bingo, a compilation best of. The ending is an abomination as you say.

1 Like

Opening it up for another season. Loudermilk ending is shit as well. Farrelly thankfully wants to do another 2 seasons.

Really. Just finished it and I loved it. If it gets better then brilliant

The Tourist is the greatest load of chop chop bull.

Tv peaked here

4 Likes

When you see the ages of these lads going from America to fight the nazis itā€™s insane to think back on it. I guess people live much longer now and stay in school longer so feel younger in a way but itā€™s still crazy.

And yet youā€™ve lads comparing Masters of the Air to this.Some lads havenā€™t a clue

Interesting about the light house keeper off the coast of mayo playing a key role in the weather forecasting for the d day landings.

You probably had relatives of lads posting on here giving out it impinged on our neutrality.

Brilliant. We finished the series again just recently. Tear in the eye watching that sequence, every time. Iā€™m due to go to that neck of the woods this summer and hope to find the general area where it was filmed, stunning part of the world.

2 Likes

Most of these lads would be meth and opioid heads these day

Lads are comparing masters of the air to THE greatest war series EVER!!??

FUCK. RIGHT. OFFā€¦

1 Like