Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2)

No idea Noah Hawley was behind the Fargo TV rebooth. Legion was one of the strangest pieces of TV ever made.

The riddance of evil must be thorough.

1 Like

Mike on Disney is very good.

Well, it says it all there.
Sam Spade is back. Set in 1963, so no mobile phones, Yahoo!

It’s on AMC in the US and Canada.
I don’t know what that means to ye pay-TV guys over here.

Caught up with season 5 of Fargo - thought it was good without being great but enjoyed the many themes woven into it.

Jennifer Jason Leigh was fantastic as the hard nosed mother in law.

1 Like

Very interesting second episode of true detective more than one reference to season one dropped in.

1 Like

Fuck it, you have me, I’ll watch it so.

1 Like

Admittedly, I haven’t watched S4 yet or read this, but you might be onto something

Yeah I copped a few of those as I watched it. The tone of S4 is very different to the others though, well S1 & S3 anyways. It’s fairly out there.

Very different.

Season 1 had Rust as half nuts, but you could explain that with the drugs etc, and he talked a lot of sense in a way. Plus you had Marty anchoring the whole thing to reality, a drunk womanizing good ol boy was entirely believable. The poverty struck soft Louisiana countryside seemed folksy until it emerged there was something insidious beneath it.

Season 4 is pure x files, everything is weird. I’m not sure it’ll work yet or might just be a good sci fi series. I’m not gone on Jodie fosters character, I’m not sure what she’s trying to be. And as wintry as it gets up there it’s hard to believe half the town is riding her.

1 Like

Everyone hates each other in the current season. I presume they’re angling at a lack of vitamin D and poor gut health driving everyone crazy? There’s only so much seal and whale blubber you can eat.

Season 1 was 10 years ago.
How can ye possibly remember what it was about?

1 Like

True detectives :person_shrugging:t2:

Masters of the Air out today

3 Likes

Bang?

Yes.

It’s the greatest show on tv right now.

Fun watch

1 Like

Watched the first 3 episodes last night. Middle of the road stuff but will stick with it.

Almost at the point of not bothering with the rest of TD S4

1 Like