Transparent - Excellent
Jane - Harmless
Atlanta - Have only watched a couple but it’s good
Hand and Catch Fire - Alright
Queen Sugar - Nope
Justified - Didn’t like
Southland - Didn’t like
Thrones - Nope

I haven’t completed any of those twenty series and have only seen intermittent episodes of three of them. :eek:

Atlanta is a great show. Very dark and very funny. The Teddy Perkins episode was as good as anything I have seen on tv in the last 5 years

Catching up with Fargo myself now.
Can’t believe it’s not on that list.

Gomorrah season 4 started.
Is Ciro mortal after all I wonder?

I was watching peaky blinders there for a while and it was good-ish. Got as far as the first episode of season three where he gets married and now they’re going taking on Russia apparently and thought fuck that. Too outlandish and sick of watching stupid English knackers being portrayed as if they’re great. No wonder they voted for brexit. Sam Neill was great in it though.

1 Like

All of The Wire, Breaking Bad and FNL. I’ve seen about 10 minutes of Mad Men and The West Wing and 1 episode of Lost and I haven’t seen a minute of any of the rest of them.

Just finished True Detective.

Ok, the case storyline was disappointing… But the real story , of ageing and relationships, was great.

Very enjoyable over all.

Your personal perspective intruding on your TV viewing… you’ll be counting down the days soon enough

1 Like

Watched the first two episodes of project blue book last night. Enjoyable…interesting subject too.

1 Like

Anyone else watch Barry? Season two started back last week. Black comedy with some very ironic humour, I very much enjoyed the first series. Hank and Henry Winklers character are excellent in it

1 Like

I have to say I loved it. The ending was run of the mill but besides that it was a really enjoyable season.

1 Like

You’re on fire over the last few days kid.

1 Like

Agreed.

Lots of lads want bizarre off the wall story lines to brighten up their boring lives but as with real life, the answer is usually straight forward enough.

Beautifully put.

Is Hastings a bent copper?

No chance, Hastings is one of the good guys.

1 Like

You must be after coming up the Lagan in a bubble son

1 Like

Outlander … a load of shite really with the odd bit of decent anti British sentiment and history thrown in. The mrs has gone mad on it tho as it’s full of ‘passion’ … So much so I’m expecting her to order me a kilt soon. It’s on IPTV for those of you that have it and want your mrs to let you alone for an hour or two while you talk to your online mates. cc @Horsebox

3 Likes

It’s a load of bollocks. Spouses and life partners like it though.

1 Like