COVID-19: Those we loved & lost on TFK

May he RIP.

That’s a mad story. Didn’t something similar happen to @mark_renton and he had to retire from the internet to distance himself from his posting? It’s amazing the similarities when you think about it.

Murmurs that it was the same TFK poster who outed him on both occasions but it was all way before my time.

Did he really have to give a statement to the gardai? It’s amazing the lengths the establishment will go to to protect themselves.

I’d have given anything to be there when @EstebanSexface explained to the wife that she’d have to pack up again as they needed to undo their escape.

@chocolatemice was “known to the gardai”

Aren’t you the lad that called people knackers but then clarified the matter by saying that you meant to say scum of the earth?

2 Likes

It’s amazing the way history repeats itself.

Rat Bastards.

1 Like

Here you go. Very enlightened and enlightening

Did he really have to make a statement to the Gardai? That’s fucking shocking carry on whoever did that.

English knackers bad, Irish knackers good.

2 Likes

Obviously no-one important or else we’d have worked it out by now.

Shock horror, as virtue signaller turns out to be a racist.

May this thread RIP like all COVID-19 victims.

So chocolate mice was outed by the Barney curleys?

1 Like

You have a very poor understanding of fascism. It’s origins are in the extremist models extolled by lefty loons.

Also, tagging 10 users on a single post is a flagrant like-bait ploy. Tawdry behaviour for a man of your posting capabilities.

Where are we at now?

I don’t think we’ve lost (m)any more posters with high post counts since the thread opening post.

On the contrary, some people have gone stone mad with the most inane spamming.

RIP to all those we’ve lost.

Its great to be here.

@bandage, how’s she cutting since?